Prologue

Today was a very one in Kimoria's family as it was her grandparents birthday

Today was a very one in Kimoria's family as it was her grandparents birthday. They passed a while ago but the family still likes to get together and celebrate this special day.

This year, Kimoria's mom was hosting the party so everyone is going to come over to their house to celebrate. It was currently 2:00 and the party started at 4, so everyone was getting ready and cleaning up.

Kimoria's mom was washing dishes and cleaning up everything, her step-dad was cooking the food and kimoria and her little brother Jayden were in their room watching tv and hungry but to afraid to go and ask for some.

"Mori, please go ask cause the party doesn't start for another 2 hours and im hungryyy." Jayden whined to his older sister while shaking her arm. "Jay, no. If you're that hungry then go ask yourself." She told him as she pushed him off of her, and continued to watch tv.

"NOOOO cause I already know that if i walk out there, i'm gonna get yelled at cause my room isn't clean yet." He cried out while pushing his sister off of the bed and getting in her spot.

"Then go clean your room or shut up talking to me cause I aint tryna get yelled at cause you up here whining and stuff." She rolled her eyes and went to sit on her bed. Jaylen and Kimoria have a average sibling relationship, they would always fight and argue but always loved eachother at the end of the day.

They also shared a room and Jaylen's side isnt clean even though their mom Ka'leigh told him to clean 20 times already. "Sissy please, at least help me cause if it aint cleaned then she gon come up here and whoop me." He cried out this time and went to mori wanting a hug.

She huffed and pushed him back and went to help him clean up cause she hates seeing him sad or upset. Even though she's 8 and he's 6, she still sees him as her baby brother and will always see him as that.

"Cmon and help me, so we can get this over wit Jay."

4 hours later

It was now 6 pm and the party had started a while ago, aunties were arguing, uncles were throwin dice, the younger cousins including Jaylen were outside playin hide and seek while Kimoria hung out with all the older cousins who were inside in her room talkin.

They were talkin bout stuff that Kimoria wasn't really comfortable with but she didn't wanna seem annoying so she just listened the whole times and put in her two cents whenever she needed to.

After a while of talking, her cousin Daylen who was 17, wanted to do something else. "Yall tryna go on a walk?" He asked them and everybody decided that it would be a good idea except Kimoria.

"Are yall sure this a good idea? cause its mad dark outside and im not tryna get snatched up or nun." She voiced her opinion but they all gave her a look that said shut up.

"If you scared just say det."

"Girl nobody want you."

"Mncht at this point stay home."

"You so scary word2mymotha."

That was all she heard after she said that, and she didnt wanna seem annoying again so she just decided to go.

They were around the block now and there has been this huge van following them for like 5 minutes but they didn't give it any thought and kept on walking. They were 10 minutes away from the house and all of Kimoria's cousins decided to prank her by running and leaving her.

They decided to do it when she stopped to tie her shoe, which has been untied for a while. "Yo mori, tie yo shoes befo you fall son." Her cousin Ke'shawn told her as he walked by her. She looked down and realized that they were indeed untied, so she bent down to tie them, not knowing or realizing that her cousins had left her.

When she was done, she got up and looked around and realized she was by herself. She started screaming her cousins names to see if they were just hiding but they weren't. She then decided to start heading home cause she was absolutely terrified.

As she was heading home, that same van that was following her and her cousins before pulled up in front of her. Again, she didnt think anything of it cause she was 8. But she just kep walking past it until she heard somebody calling her name.

Thinking it was her cousins, she turned around to see if it were them but instead she saw this random grown man in front of her. He then grabbed her and she started kicking and screaming and yelling out for help but nobody came to help. 

He then hit her in the head with something she recognized as a branch and then all she saw was black with only one thought on her mind.

God i'm sorry for everything i've done but please keep me safe and my cousins.
__________________ 

Okayyyyyy that the prologue for you guys, I hope that it was good and that yall enjoyed it.

But I did rewrite this chapter so there might be some changes because it was terrible at first.

Sorry bout that✋🏾🫢

Anywayyysssss I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a blessed day.

Also If nobody else told you today GOD LOVES YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH AND SO DO I💋💕

Alright BYEEEEEEEEE