Prologue

"If you could dream, any dream you wanted to dream, what or who would it be about?" 

Looking up at the therapist with her dull blue eyes that used to be full of life and happiness, she opened her mouth. "Him. Him and speed." 

"But you're only allowed to choose one thing." 

She shook her head. "When I was with him, all that mattered was that moment. When I would speed, all that mattered was that moment. When we would both be in the car, speeding down the open street, the air blowing through our hair, all we felt was that rush of excitement and that...that was what mattered. Him...and speed, it's one thing." 

He nodded. "And do you miss him?" 

That unbearable stinging feeling in her chest returned as she bit her lip. "Each and every day." 

"And have you gotten behind the wheel since the incident?" 

She shook her head. "Not once." 

"And how do you feel on the inside?" 

"Empty." 

"Ms. O'Conner, what did you love most about Zayn?" 

She shook her head, tears brimming her eyes. 

"Okay, enough." Brian, her brother, spoke up. "My sister doesn't need a therapist. She's fine. This has brought her pain more than relief. Come on Bri, we're leaving." 

"Mr. O'Conner, if you can't tell, your sister needs help." The therapist spoke. 

"Look, buddy." Brian seethed, balling his hands into fists. "My sister is fine. She doesn't need anyone's help. And if you know what's best for you, you'd shut the hell up." 

And with that, he grabbed his sister's hand and they walked out, Brianna's body starting to shake. As they made it out of the building, Brian was quick to engulf her in his arms as she cried, broken sobs leaving her mouth.

"I miss him so much." She cried. 

Brian sighed as he looked straight ahead at Dom, who was waiting by the car, a frown prominent on his face. "I know you do, baby girl. I know you do." 

—————

Hey guys! This is the prologue for my new zayn fanfic "Speed". Basically it's a fast and furious and one direction cross-over. Brianna, the main character, is Brian O'Conner's sister. (Brian O'Conner who is played by Paul Walker, may he rest in peace.) Honestly, i love him so much and i had to write something with him in it because he inspires me so much.

And soon enough, the story will be figured out! Please vote?

Twitter:

@ZAYNbradfordZM