35. Dreams turning into Nightmares?

Start from the beginning

"thik hai, karo jo tumhe thik lage, uss ladki ne ab tumhe tumhari badi maa ko bhi jawab dena sikha diya h"

Breathe Shaurya you have far more important things to do than argue.., I didn't replied to her and she left, leaving me and dad in my room, I typed on my phone messaging my manager to book an early morning flight for Chandigarh.

"Dad mai kl Chandigarh ja rha hu and shoot will be on halt for the time being"

"Tej bhaisahab shaam ki flight se Chandigarh ja chuke hai, tumhe jane ki koi zarurat nhi h, aur lawyer se baat krke us ladki ke khilaf defamation ka case bhi file kr diya hai"

"And the thing which is in our favour is, she hasn't lodge any FIR against you until now which does helps us in proving it a false allegation."

"good"

At least I get to see some light of hope at the end of the day.

"Shaurya"

"yes dad?"

"PR team ke sath kl TSF office m ek chhoti si meating h, you and I both have to be there, it's important" he took a long pause before saying it which got me a bit tensed

"Anything serious?"

"no, nothing like that"

"okay" maybe I'm overthinking

"Shaurya" ok no, he called me second time with same worry in his voice, he does have something to say

"come on dad say it"

"Anokhi aur tum..."

"Dad-"

"listen mai tumhe Devi bhabhi ki tarah koi lecture nhi dene vala bs ek advice dena chahta hu and I want you to follow it, khud ke liye nhi to for Anokhi's sake...,"

"kuch dino ke liye Anokhi se mat milo!, I know you care for her, pr apni nasmjhi m tum un rumours ko hawa de rhe ho jo is vaqt tum dono ke liye hi shi nhi h"

"Dad saaf saaf kahiye aap kya kehna chahte hai"

"tum dono ke ese milne se baatein to bnengi hi about your relationship but not how I'm seeing it, rather how that video of Simran portrayed.... I'm happy for you Shaurya, but they will disgust over it"

"for now media will cover everything in bad light, check news if you don't believe..."

"1-2 din m Chandigarh police Simran ko dhund legi, jb tk ye news dab nhi jati tb tk, try to be extra careful around her"

"agar tum Anokhi se sach m pyaar krte ho, to mai janta hu uske aur uske sapno ke bich aane vale tum aakhiri insan honge"

'raat 12 bje Shaurya Sabherwal ko unki gaadi m Anokhi Bhalla ki society se bahar nikalte dekha gya'

'kya Simran Gill ke lgaye aarop sach hai?'

'aadhi raat m Shaurya Sabherwal apni film ki actress ke ghar aakhir kya-'

Chahein aap kitni bhi koshish kr lo pr jb vaqt bura ho, tb har chiz buri hi lgti hai... Just now you promised her dad that you'll protect her and here you are messing up everything! You know what dad is right, thode time ke liye mujhe careful rehna hoga, apni bevakufi ki vjh se Anokhi ke liye mai aur mushkilein nhi khadi kr skta...

I called Anokhi, it's 2 in the night but still she picked up in two rings, she hasn't slept yet... I explained everything to her and she agreed without any resistance, but I wanted her to resist I wanted her to suggest any alternative for this, but her voice was plain, accepting everything that life throws at her, but this is not her I want her to fight like she used to, but yes this situation is too sensitive to cope up with any more action and yet another time she showed that she is more sensible than you are...