Chapter 3: Laa Laa's Bad Day

All four Teletubbies are peacefully eating their Tubby Custard at the Tubby table, talking about their day while Noo Noo is cleaning up the Tubby house in the meantime.

Tinky Winky: I found baby rabbits near the windmill and the mother was there too!

Po: I wonder where the baby rabbits are coming from? It's like they just show up one day.

Tinky Winky: Maybe they just appear in the rabbit holes. Anyway I'm done eating.

Dipsy: Me too,

Dipsy looks over to Laa Laa who is very pale and not feeling too well.

Dipsy: Hey Laa Laa, Are you alright?

Laa Laa: I'm just not feeling well. My stomach is just irritated.

Dipsy: Maybe you should tell Noo Noo. You don't normally feel bad after eating.

Laa Laa: I really don't want to bother Noo Noo, he's busy.

Dipsy: Alright, but if you start to feel worse then you should tell him.

Laa Laa: Ok I will.

As the Teletubbies are hanging out together, Laa Laa starts to feel worse but doesn't tell Noo Noo because he's busy cleaning for the day. Laa Laa then vomits on the floor, on herself and on her bed. The others rush up to her and Po takes Laa Laa to the restroom to clean herself up.

Noo Noo: that's just wonderful. Now Laa Laa is sick and all over the floor too.

Dipsy: Sorry Noo Noo. I told her to tell you that she feels bad but she didn't want to bother you. You know how she is.

Noo Noo: It's alright, but would have been great to know sooner.

A couple minutes later Po comes out of the restroom with Laa Laa. Noo Noo had cleaned everything up and with the help of the others, made her bed for Laa Laa.

Laa Laa sits down on her bed, embarrassed and tries to hide her face. The others huddle up to her and make her feel better.

Noo Noo: You should eat again Laa Laa. It looked like most of the Custard came out.

Laa Laa: I don't feel too good to eat anymore right now. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

Noo Noo: Maybe... Anyways it's time for bed.

Tinky Winky: Ya, I'm tired. Let's head to bed.

Dipsy: Ok. I hope you feel better tomorrow Laa Laa.

Po: I hope you feel better too.

Tinky Winky: ya, me too!

Laa Laa: Thank you guys. Goodnight.

Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po: goodnight!

They all head to bed to end the day, while Noo Noo goes outside to clean.