Chapter 0: It was good

It was a soft, sunny day in Teletubby land. Po was by the shore of the beach looking out,admiring the beautiful waves in the water. Po felt calm as she watched the water sway left to right. she gets interrupted by Noo Noo as he walks up to her.

Noo Noo: Its a beautiful day...

Po: Oh! Eh Oh Noo Noo!

Noo Noo: Greetings Po. What are you doing out here all by yourself? Everyone misses you.

Po: I was just enjoying the view of the water. It looks so nice today.

Noo Noo: yes, it is very nice... I've never seen such a beautiful sight...

Po: The water looks so pretty when its sun down too. When the orange sun hits the water and turns it to a orangie-blue color.

Noo Noo: Yes, sun set is my most favorite part of the day...You probably should head home, you haven't eaten today.

Po: Ya, I'm getting hungry and I'm done looking at the water anyways. Let's go back home!

Noo Noo: I'm going to stay here a little longer, you will  never know when you will see another day like this.

Po: Ok then! Have fun Noo Noo!

Noo Noo: Goodbye Po, I will see you at home.

Po starts walking happily back to the place she calls her home. As Noo Noo sits at the beach.

Noo Noo: I wonder what the others are up to...

Author's Note: I wanted to answer some questions that may have been asked as this was being read.

Writing style-- I use this werid way to tell what the characters are saying because I find it a lot cleaner and easier to read as well as easier for me to write. Ever since I started writing short stories, I've always wrote like this. I just find it easier.

Dialogue change-- I have changed some of the Dialougue that was in the Slendytubbies 3 game. That is because this is a AU story and I want to add more Dialougue that is different.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and you are free to ask any questions or just say something that can help me be a better writer. I love you, have a good day or night!♡