Chapter 1: video game?

Everyone from teamrise gathered for a meeting. "And the winners for the equestria games are...." flare began as everyone had beety eyes exept for harmony. "Memory, harmony, jay, amtosphere, rosa, clarity, bell, bella, and aqua!" All of them cheered and ran to the game station while harmony groaned and walked. "This is bad!" melody whispered. "How?" Lola whispered back. "Harmony can barely hit a flea!" Melody whispered. Lola's eyes popped.
Back with the others
"I can't wait!" Memory shouted over and over again. "Shut up" bella said every time memory said "I can't wait!". "I wonder which partner we will get!" Jay said. When they went through the enchanted wall only for the gamers to past everyone stood straight. Once the train stopped, everyone ran off. All of the gamers were packed and were on there way to the meeting place. "Hello, students" said a man with a black suit when they got there. "Today we will get to learn the basics but first we will meet our rommies!" Memory was with harmony, bella was with pinkie, jay was with cheese sandwich, clarity was with rarity, aqua was with amtosphere, rosa was with pokey pierce, and bell was with dinky. "Everyone go to your dorms and unpack!" The man said.
With bella
Bella watched pinkie throw all her balloons, patty hats, gummy the alligator doll, her pajamas, and many more! This is gonna be a long month bella thought to herself.
With clarity
Clarity and rarity were getting along perfectly! "Tell me more about sweetie and button!" Clarity laughed. "Okay, darling! So me and sweetie bell were in the park when button and his mom came along. There they were, screaming there heads off!" Rarity laughed. They laughed together.
With memory and harmony
"I am not gonna survive!" Harmony cried. Memory tapped on her back to calm her down. To be honest, memory was a little nervous. She couldn't even eat cake! ((If you look on my insta, you will understand XD)) harmony cried even harder.
With aqua and amtosphere
Aqua and amtosphere packed up. "How do you feel about this month?" Aqua asked. "Kinda nervous, actually" amatosphere answered. Aqua nodded. "Me to" she said. Amtosphere and aqua laughed together.
with bell
Dinky sat in a corner and drew. "What are you drawing?" Bell asked. "My mom" dinky answered. "What is her name?" Bell asked. "Ditzy, but also known as derpy" dinky answered. Bell smiled.
With jay
Jay played around with a peice if string while cheese was eating a cheese sandwich on his bed. "So, um, jay..." cheese said. jay lookes at him like the what kind of face. "Did you want to come here?" Cheese asked. Jay shrugged. "Kinda, how about you?" She asked. "Scared" cheese said in a worried tone. Jay frowned.
With rosa
Rosa put her glasses in her case while pokey unpacked. "pokey," rosa said. "What" pokey said. "Did you know some people ship you with pinkie pie?" Rosa smirked. Pokey stopped and looked at rosa. "I don't even know her!" Pokey yellled.