39 | He's Back

______________

Seventeen Going Under by Sam Fender

"I was far to scared to hit him, but I would hit him in aheartbeat now

"I was far to scared to hit him, but I would hit him in aheartbeat now. That's the thing with anger, it begs to stick around."

______________

2049
__________

The family then went through decontamination as Penny and Ivy went to see Judy at the hospital. Lyra, Pallas, and Grant went to the control room, as Y/N, Maureen, John and Victor went to the Chancellor's office to talk to her.

They stood around her office as they all had changed, except for Y/N, still standing in her bloody and ripped suit.

"Thank you for the warning." The Chancellor nodded, "If what you're saying is true, shouldn't these robots be here?"

"We've been asking ourselves the same thing, but I'd rather be wrong and ready than right and dead," John shook his head.

"Unfortunately, Madam Chancellor, I've found the Robinsons to be almost always accurate in their conclusions," Victor nodded.

"So, everything we believed about how we got here was a lie," the Chancellor sat down.

Maureen then looked at at woman, "does the colony have any kind of defense system?"

"Until now, I wasn't aware we needed one," she shook her head, "look, our priority has been getting basic services running.Water supply, power, et cetera. I'm afraid if we're going to defend ourselves, we'll have to find another way."

"We'll set up operation in the control room," Y/N stepped forward, "we can figure out something."

"Yes, after you clean up Agent Venus, we don't need people being nervous when a killer agent is walking around in a now red suit."

Y/N bit her lip, "yes, ma'am."

The parents and Victor left, but the one woman stayed when she was called back, "do you actually think aliens are on their way."

"I think I have multiple things to worry about, and one of them are alien killer robots," she crossed her arms.

"Whats the others?"

Y/N looked out the window, "as you know, Grant Kelly, Pallas and Lyra Jiemba are alive."

"Yes," she nodded, "that's good news for you, and your sister then?"

"Yes, but I still don't know why they were sent off. And who was in charge of those missions," Y/N looked over at the woman.

"I can't help you with that," she sighed, "but there's a board member that used to work and help oversee missions at NASA around the late 2020's." She nodded and pulled up a file, to show a picture of a blonde man, "he's in charge of the guards here, for protection and looking over new land on the planet."