"I love it," she interrupted as she turned to him with a smile.

"Yeah?" Tony smiled even though he wasn't actually in the suit because she looked absolutely breathtaking when she smiled.

"Yes," she said as she looped her arms around the neck of the suit. "And I'd even kiss you for it if you lift up that mask..."

Tony knocked on the metal helmet, "Huh. Yup, dammit. No can do. You wanna just kiss it on the...the facial slit?"

She frowned at him before furrowing her eyebrows, "You always want to kiss me?"

"Yes, that's why I said to just kiss the...facial slit," Tony said nervously.

She squinted her eyes at him before she looked up at the ceiling, "Jarvis, where is Tony?"

"Downstairs, Miss Snow," Jarvis answered automatically.

"That's not...fair," Tony complained.

Eira rolled her eyes before she went towards the stairs. She found Tony downstairs doing pull-ups and she gave him a look, "What are you doing?"

"I was hosting you while I finished up some work," Tony said as he dropped down before gesturing towards the suit that had followed her down. Then he put his hands in his pockets guiltily as he looked at a tray of food. "But I made you chocolate strawberries..."

"How long have you been down here?" she asked softly. "Have you even been sleeping?"

"I mean, not that long. Nothing to really worry..."

She interrupted before she called, "Jarvis."

"He's gone without sleep for over seventy-two hours."

She gave him an accusing look, "Tony!"

"What can I say?" he argued. "I'm a piping hot mess. It's been going on for a while, I haven't said anything. Nothing's been the same since New York. You know that."

"Tony..." she said softly.

"You go to bed and I can't. I know what I'll dream about," Tony admitted; he thought of all his nightmares and most were about New York but some were about losing her and he couldn't stomach those. "So I come down here. I do what I know, I build stuff that will protect the one thing that I can't live without. That's you."

              "Tony, every day is not the end of the world," she advised. "You just need to stop thinking so much."

                  He furrowed his eyebrows, "Snowflake, I'm not sure it's possible to stop thinking."

             She rolled her eyes before she lifted her shirt over her head. She removed her bra and Tony swallowed before he stared at her breasts as all his thoughts halted, "Yeah. Yep. That...works."

               She looped her arms around his neck as she approached him and her bare chest was pressed against his clothed one as she commanded, "You're going to take me to bed and then you're going to sleep."

                He nodded obediently as he stared at her green eyes and he replied a bit breathlessly, "Square deal."

            Then he kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. His hands slid up the bare skin of her back before he lifted her up to wrap her legs around his waist. He carried her up the stairs and he took her to bed.