Chapter 2: Hero Training part 2

Começar do início

"SASAKI The Weapon!" Tokoyami said loudly, snapping you from your daze. Kirishima was getting to his feet again. But that last hit seemed to have a bit more power to it so he was slow. You managed to get to your feet just as Kirishima did. Your eyes went wide, as he started running forward. A look of determination in his eyes, as he moved. You quickly spun on your heel, jumping out onto the weapon. All you had to do was touch it and you would win.

Your cold fingers made contact with the weapon, And you let out a sigh of relief. But then you saw your reflection in the dark metal; And it made your heart drop.

Blood was smeared across your face, and your eyes were still glowing. "Oh No."

"Kirishima did I-" The red haired boy came barreling into you, knocking you and the weapon over in the process. Sending you both tumbling to the floor.

"THE HERO'S WIN!" All Might said loudly over the speaker. But you weren't listening, you were too busy staring at Kirishima's neck.

"I didn't bite you did I?" You asked, scrambling off him as quickly as you could. Not trusting yourself to be that close to him again.

The worry in your voice catching him off guard. "Errr, I don't think so? You did lick me though." he said, his face going pink again.

"I'm so sorry, I never should have done that." Your face flushed, covering your bloody mouth and fangs with your hands.

"Hey don't sweat it Sasaki!" He said, noticing the distress radiating from your body. "You were doing what you had to to win."

You just wished that was why you really did it.

The walk back to the rest of your class was awkward to say the least. None of the boys around you could look at you with a straight face. They had all witnessed your sensual licking of Kirishima. And Kirshima had to live it. You barely knew these people, and you were already looking at them like snacks.

"I'll be your blood bag any day of the week!" Mineta greeted you as you all entered the basement. Mineta was grinning up at you with a bloody nose, as if he had just watched... Oh right. They all just watched you do that to Kirishima. "I really wouldn't recommend that." your voice shaky as you looked down at him. "It can be dangerous." you mumbled, looking up at Kirishima apologetically.

"It's not like we're here to make friends." Bakugou grumbled, glaring right at you. "It's not that simple..." Your voice, still shaky as images of Zero flooded your mind.

"Not that simple?" Kirishima asked, tilting his head at you. "It's not like one little bite could kill me Sasaki." He chuckled, trying to make light of the situation. But you could hear his heartbeat still racing. It was obvious that he was still flustered.

But you just looked down at your toes. He was right it wouldn't kill him, But you had a feeling it would be much worse.

"It's obvious she doesn't want to talk about it, Ribbit." Tsu cut in, saving you from all the staring. You weren't typically the awkward type. But when it came to blood you couldn't help but feel embarrassed, like you were doing something wrong just by thinking about it.

Your attention wasn't on All Might as he critiqued your group's work and skills. You were too preoccupied staring at the upbeat Kirishima. Or more specifically his carotid artery.

What if you had really bit him? What would that even look like? And why did he taste so good?

    "And as long as you suck them dry you won't need to worry about that little curse taking root."

His chilling words echoed in the back of your mind. You could picture his smirk so clearly as he told you.

You quickly looked away from the red haired boy, as if that would somehow make the hunger go away. But instead Zero flashed through your mind again. He didn't deserve any of what you did to him.