Geography and Land Info

Let me know if something is hard to see, or confusing! Feel free to add anything you want to this!!

Pine Leap is pine forests, Maple Leap is maple forests, Oak Leap is an oak forest, Quail Leap is a mix of oak forest and fields, Sage Leap is mostly fields but does have some swamp, Storm Leap is swamp, Daisy Leap is a meadow that suffers cruel winters because of Pine Leap being so near.

Southwest of the mountains is a savanna/desert, Oak Leap cuts into it a small amount. Perhaps new 'Cats can be found here?

The Great Cavern is a place for royalty of Pine Leap and possibly allied Leaps to gain an understanding of what is to come in the future. The Great Cavern goes through a hill, and when a fire is lit in a specific spot, the Great Cavern becomes bright with stars. Depending on the position of the stars, the meanings can change, however only royalty, and ancestral spirits can decipher its meaning.

Maple River is a large river centralized in Maple Leap. Maple River is a large landmark because it stretches across numerous lands, and has always provided many with strength, and fertile lands.

The Mushroom Grove has been growing in Sage Leap lands for generations. Mushroom Grove is said to provide mothers with strength before giving birth, and it is commonly associated with fertility. Mushroom Grove isn't just for fertility, but also for energy. Many 'cats who are worn out from battle go there to drink the waters from the large mushroom trees to gain more energy and a little extra strength.

Mt. Andromeda is a respected place for many loners and Leaps, as it is the highest mountain and has a shrine dedicated to the spirits who stay in the mountains. Mt. Andromeda is usually surrounded by storm clouds, preventing a lack of 'cats from living there.

------

Pine Leap is known for its large territory which stretches across the pine forest. Pine Leap is between Daisy Leap, and Maple Leap. Pine Leap has excellent grounds for hunting, however there are many mysteries that lie within. Surrounding Leaps say that they hear strange noises, others say they see brilliant bright lights.

Maple Leap is known for its abundance of wheat, flour, and salt each year, as well as for its unusual meals that consist of natural resources. Maple Leap is surrounded by Pine Leap and Oak Leap. Many surrounding Leaps say their food is the best, however the outbreak started in this Leap, and was affected the most. Maple Leap's land is a large Maple Forest, with plenty of streams and rivers.

Oak Leap is known for its exports of charcoal for fires. Oak Leap is surrounded by Maple Leap and Quail Leap. Oak Leap's territory is much of the Oak Forest; however, it does take some of the mountains in the west. Surrounding Leaps say that Oak Leap is the friendliest and is most likely to provide territory to the smaller Leaps.

Sage Leap is known for its abundance of flowers, and its excellent warriors and healers. Sage Leap is surrounded by Quail Leap and Storm Leap. Sage Leap's territory is most of the fields, and a portion of the swamp. Surrounding Leaps say Sage Leap isn't as friendly as they may seem and seeks more territory.

------

Quail Leap isn't known for much and is often overlooked. Quail Leap is surrounded by Oak Leap and Sage Leap. Quail Leap's territory covers a small portion of the Oak Forest, and some of the fields. Surrounding Leaps say this Leap is nothing but a waste of space and should move to the Mountains.

Storm Leap is somewhat known for its small, hard to navigate swamp, and its large amount of fog. Storm Leap is surrounded by Sage Leap and Daisy Leap. Storm Leap's land consists of most of the swamp. Nearby Leaps say Storm Leap is the least likely to be invaded for land.

Daisy Leap is known for its pacifism. Daisy Leap is surrounded by Storm Leap and Pine Leap. Daisy Leap's territory is a small meadow that often undergoes harsh winters due to being near the Pine Forest. Nearby Leaps say that Daisy Leap would be the first to fully go because of the outbreak.