"Yeah, sorry, I know babe."

"Are we gonna stay here, or do you maybe wanna get a room or something?" Will asked cautiously.

"Uh, I don't know. You don't wanna wait here?"

"Um- hell no. We may as well get one more good night's sleep together before going back to tiny beds in separate rooms. Plus, they might give us a discounted room since our flight was delayed." Will explained with a smile.

"I guess so." Mike shrugged quietly.

Will was already on the verge of tears. "Mike, please don't this."

"Do what?"

"This thing when something doesn't go your way and you get this bad attitude, and take it out on everybody else. I hate it when you do this." Will pouted.

"I haven't even done anything Will." Mike furrowed his brows.

"But you're giving these short answers and gestures like you don't give a shit about anything. All because you're mad. You were being so nice and talkative before. I don't wanna argue Mike. I'm so done with being mad at you." Will got up from the chair and went back over to customer service.

Poor Will. Mike thought. Yes, Mike was upset about their flight being delayed, but it was the fact that the delay was delaying something else... The quicker they got back to New York, the better. So... yeah, maybe Mike was mad that he had to hold back on the life altering ultimatum he was going to give Will once they got there, but if he didn't suck it up, Will would start to suspect that something else was wrong with Mike. And would eventually find out that Mike's been hiding something from him. Something big.

"Good news!" Will came back with the biggest smile. "The guy said they had a free room! The hotel is like 5 minutes away too."

"Guy? I thought it was a lady?" Mike looked over at the front counters.

"Calm down Mike, not every man in the world is trying to steal me from you." He rolled his eyes.

"Hm. Sure seems like it sometimes." Mike murmured. "Anyways, I'm sorry for being stupid. I'll stop it with the attitude."

"Really?" Will's eyes lit up.

"With you. I can't speak for anyone else." Mike raised an eyebrow.

"Works for me! Come on!"

...

The two checked into their hotel room and got into an elevator because they were on the 7th floor.

"I need a drink." Mike said out of nowhere.

"They'll probably have a like a minibar or something up there." Will reminded. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why does there have to be something wrong?" Mike asked.

"Cause it's barely 5pm and you want a drink. Are you ok?"

"Just a little on edge." Mike shrugged. "I'm happy you're here though. I'm so glad to have you back." He pecked Will's cheek before the elevator doors opened.

"Me too. I missed you." Will smiled in return.

They made it into the room and dropped all their bags in front of the big king sized bed.

"Ugh, I'm gonna sleep so good tonight." Will happily sighed as he dramatically fell onto the bed.

Mike chuckled at his happy boyfriend before going outside to the balcony. He pulled out another cigarette from his pocket and lit it up.