**Not proofread**

Before Mike and Will knew it, they were on a plane to New York. They had packed everything up, said their goodbyes, (which took a little longer for Will whose mom wouldn't let him go) and got to the airport.

Will had never been on a plane before, but it wasn't as scary as he thought it would be. Takeoff was pretty jumpy, but he had Mike's arm to hold onto for that.

Mike quickly drifted off to sleep after they were at a steady pace in the air. Suddenly, there was a little bump, that caused Will to gasp and squeeze Mike's arm tighter.

"Hey, you alright?" Mike whispered over to him.

"Yeah, fine. Just waiting for it to be over." He weakly laughed. "Hey Mike?"

"Hm?"

"I know this is really random, but I was wondering what Jane was supposed to tell me that day. Like when you called me over, then I ended up leaving."

"Oh well Will, I wouldn't want to share her business or anything."

"Yeah but, she barely talks to me anymore. I'm never gonna find out." He pouted.

"K, how about we wait until we get there, and call her. You know, just to let her know that we're safe and we made it. Then we ask her about it while we're on the phone, yeah?" Mike suggested.

Will sighed, and slumped back down into his seat. "Yeah. Yeah, ok."

...

Their plane had finally landed in New York and the boys were in front of their new 'home'. Mike, as always, had to overdo it and grab every single bag of theirs. They only had a few boxes that were sent to storage.

"You know we're really gonna have to get used to taxis." Mike nudged his boyfriend with a kind smile.

"Unfortunately." He smiled back. "Hey, when is Lucas getting here?"

"He's already here. He flew down a few days ago, he called me. He says we're roommates." Mike told him. "Great. At least you get your best friend as a roommate." Will sighed.

"Baby you know you're my best friend." He made kissing noises and grabbed at Will's arms.

"Ugh." He pushed Mike off. "Where do we get dorm assignments?"

"Lucas said in that building over there." Mike pointed at a historical looking building in the corner. In fact, the whole place looked pretty historic. Like a castle or something. It was beautiful, and although Will usually focused his drawings on people, this was some good painting material.

They got to a tall building and walked up to the front desk. "Hi," Will started. "I'm here for my dorm assignment, is there where I go?"

"Mhm, could I have your last name please?" The lady at the desk asked sweetly.

"Yeah, it's Byers. B-y-e-r-s."

The lady typed some things are her huge computer. "William?"

"Yep."

"Ok," she pulled out a drawer from her desk. "These are your keys and your number is 234." She smiled. "Have a great day."

"You too." Will returned the smile. "Mike, are you not getting yours?" He asked as they headed toward the dormitory buildings.