"No problem. Oh, and before I forget, have you looked at any of those houses I sent you?" She rose her eyebrows at him as he focused on making his snack.

"I did, and I looked at the neighborhoods and all the surrounding stuff but none of them are really what I'm looking for." He sighed.

Jayson was looking to move from Cambridge, MA to somewhere else. He didn't have an exact county that he wanted to move to, but it of course had to be close enough to Boston so he could commute without having to do too much.

He also needed to be in an area in which Deuce could get into a nice school and be able to live out a normal childhood life with his peers. Additionally, he wanted his mother to be close to him just because she was his best friend, biggest supporter, and helped him out with Deuce a lot.

"Do you want me to hire somebody to look for it then?" She asked. Brandy had no problem helping Jayson out when it came down to him moving just because she knew how much he had on his plate at the moment and was willing to help in any way that he asked her to.

"One of my clients was telling me about this famous local realtor so I could see if I can get in contact with her." She shrugged.

"That'd be nice. I don't mind paying for some extra help. Can you just tell Ja'Mir about it when you find someone?" He looked up at her after he finished assembling his sandwich and starting putting the ingredients he used back in their respective places.

"Okay. I'll just ask her to text me the details and I'll get on that. Now, you know the drill, how are you feeling?" She changed the subject.

Talking business was always something that they got out of the way first but Jayson was Brandy's first and only biological child. She knew that times for him were stressful and everyone was expecting so much of him, as he was for himself, so she just wanted to make sure he was in a good head space.

"Good." He spoke after a slight hesitation. Brandy narrowed her eyes at him, not buying his answer. Without having to say another word, Jayson spoke again.

"I- I just have a lot on my mind." He sighed. Lying to his mother wasn't something that he could ever do, especially since she made it so easy not to. Brandy was a very understanding person and raised Jayson to know that if he ever needed to tell her anything he could and she'd be there for him.

She never made him feel small or bad for anything that he did and he loved that. Even if he told her something that he knew she didn't want to hear, she would still be all ears and hear him out.

"Talk to me about it. Is it about the game?" She frowned, going into the fridge to refill her wine glass as she prepared herself for Jayson to talk.

"No, surprisingly not." He threw his trash away after he finished his sandwich, grabbing an unopened room temp bottle of water from the counter.

"Okay, so what is it?" Brandy asked, guiding him to start.

"It's this girl." He sighed, almost in disbelief that he said it out loud. He hadn't really talked about his current predicament with Kasie out loud.

"Oh?" Brandy showed a wide smile. Jayson really wasn't one to focus on women too much so to hear about him taking interest in one was good news to her. Although she wouldn't say it aloud, Brandy thought Jayson needed someone who was deserving of him and was willing to love him just as much as he could to them.

"Yeah. But- I feel like I might be overdoing the whole thing a little bit." He frowned. He didn't know if he was making any sense.

"How?" Brandy took a seat at one of the barstools, completely submerged into their conversation.

"Well, I haven't seen her in a minute but I can't stop thinking about her. I just don't want to work myself up over something that isn't as serious as I'm making it." He ran his hands down his face frustratedly.

Kasie was a constant thought in Jayson's mind amongst other things of course. It seemed as though whenever he finished everything that he needed to, and it was time for him to unwind, Kasie was his main thought.

Jayson thought he was going crazy or forming an unhealthy obsession over the thought of her. Being that she was a literal stranger, he was beyond confused on why she was constantly infiltrating his mind. He felt as though he was in high school again, crushing over a girl from Instagram.

"I'll give you one piece of advice before I go to sleep. It's way past my bedtime." Brandy joked looking at the clock on the microwave that read 12:03am.

"I always told you that if something was meant to be, then it'll be."

"But how would I know?" Jayson frowned. He understood what she was saying completely, but he needed a little more guidance than what she was giving him.

"It means that you might see her again, but who knows." Brandy shrugged. "I'm no psychic so I can't help you much in the future telling department. But I can tell you that if it is meant to be with this mystery woman, you'll know it without a doubt. Just be patient." She smiled as she stood to put her glass in the sink.

Kissing Jayson's cheek, Brandy made her way upstairs to accompany her husband in their bedroom, leaving Jayson in his thoughts as he processed what she told him.

"Patience." He nodded to himself.

found out babydaddy be shaving his pits... i don't know why but that shit is so sexy to me like damn you hygienic frfr WHEW. i hate a nigga wit hairy, musty, stank ass pits bruh. but i loooveee me a clean ass grown mannnnnnnnn! niggas really ain't built like that no more though. *heavy sexy sigh*

also tell me why last night i submitted my senior quote right... why did i forget it not even ten minutes later??? looks like it's finna be a surprise to everyone lol.