Current location: bottom of the sea

Rigging: His new riggings are a result of a buildup of Athena cubes. Most other ships use wisdom cubes but Hawaii uses Athena cubes. 1 Athena cube is equal to the power of 30+ wisdom cubes, depending as what color the Athena cube is. Also, he can walk perfectly fine on water without his riggings on.

Carrier rigging(UNS Freedom)Nickname, the Indomitable Shield:

 Includes flying railguns that can move independently. The flight deck of a normal carrier is now a big shield used for both blocking and ramming. The Shield can open up to reveal a BFG(Big F*cking Gun) and can launch planes from the sides of it. He also has a bow, simple as that, a bow. Speed is something that it makes up for in usefulness and tacticality.

Destroyer rigging(UNS Justice)Nickname, Heavenly Piercer: 

Has independent flying missile silos that have a missile amount that even Hawaii doesn't know how many there are. He also has many missile silos and missile launchers stuck everywhere on his body. He uses the spear shown above as a weapon. Defense and pure strength is something it makes up for with attack power and large attack area.

Light cruiser riggings(UNS Impulse)Nickname, The Strongest Fist: 

He has two gauntlets for fisting the opponent(No not that kind of fisting you pervert) and punching. Has two railguns attached on his shoulders to fire at medium-long range distances and can hide away behind his back. Pure destructive power is something it makes up for with speed, agility, and attack speed.

There is an american counterpart to it with the nickname of the best in the west. You just replace the gauntlets with two pistols or any gun you want. Yes you heard me. ANY.

Heavy Cruiser riggings(UNS Instinct) Nickname: Greatest under the Sun: 5 dragon heads that can combine into a huge super dragon. No more to be said. Has insane Defense and Attack but the stamina to keep up with it is pretty sh*tty. 

Battle ship riggings(UNS Destiny)Nickname, Earth splitting blade: Hawaii has a sword(look below) that is so sharp, it can cut through metal like butter but is also able to cut through anything really. His sword type varies on which version of him is using it.(it is split into three different categories. One for King Hawaii, One for Hawaii-taro, and One for Hawaii(Complete)

Swords for the Battleship riggings. *credits to whoever made these*

King Hawaii:

Hawaii-taro: *Imagine the sword is a tad bit longer

Hawaii-taro: *Imagine the sword is a tad bit longer.*

*