CHAPTER 15

I grasp a hold of the tree before I go hurling to the floor. Jack starts to laugh and slaps his leg a few times. What does he mean? Yeah I think Logan is hot but do i like him? Well that is a question I don't know the answer to. All I know is I like to be around him and plus I like it when he hugs me or touches me altogether. 

Shit do i like Logan? I look down to see Jack looking at me with raised eyebrows. "Did it just click?" he asks up with an amused look. I gulp and try to breath, i don't know if i should tell him but it feels right as jack is one of the kindest boys i have ever talked to but he is best friends with Logan, well he seems to already know so fuck it.

 I slowly nod my head and his grin widens and he's laughing again. "Gosh i knew it, i mean i didn't actually but you both look so cute together!" he screams like a little fan-girl. I chuck another bit of loose bark at him and it hits his head and he winces, "keep your voice down you idiot" i hiss at him and the idiot just keeps laughing.

 "Plus it's just new we didn't even talk before all of this" i say and he goes quiet and then whispers something under his breath that I don't catch before he looks back up at me. "I think you should ask him out" he says with a grin and i shake my head so hard it nearly falls off.

 "Definitely not, have you seen me?" I say with a serious look at him and look up in confusion so I continue, "I am a nobody, I am the girl that everyone just looks over, not the girl one of the most popular boys notices. "I say with a scoff, I have always been that girl, the one at the back of the class that people forget is even there. 

It doesn't upset me anymore. I am used to it, I don't expect jack to understand. "You just don't get it do you" he says as he shakes his head and i furrow my eyebrows, again what is this boy talking about? 

When I go to ask what the hell he is talking about and a piece of wood snaps and I spin my head round and see the boy in our conversation running at a crazy speed toward us screaming and waving his hands about with a 'flag', yes we got one! "Jack take it and give it to Luna loo, we are winning!" he says as he bolts in the other direction. 

Jack flings the 'flag' up at me and I tuck it under my butt with the other one. Suddenly we are back in the same positions as before with Jack looking up at me. His eyes brighten and he snaps up to his feet. "I have an idea!" he shouts as he visibility shakes with excitement, I simply tilt my head in confusion.

 "I just need to prove to you that Logan notices you!" he shouts and I am even more confused, "and how would you do that little genius?" He gives me a mischievous look. "We make him jealous". I laugh and for the millionth time I nearly fall out of the tree. I mean it's a good plan but I have a feeling it will just prove that I am invisible and will end up making me look dumb.

 "Yeah i don't think so because-" i am cut off with graham running straight at us with what looks like 2 'flags' in his hand. "Take them" he screams as he chucks them up at me and holy shit I catch 3 flags! We only need one more flag to win the game. 

"Nope that's not gonna stop me from finishing my idea" Jack says as he looks at me with a pointed look and I stuff the 'flags' under me with the others. "Fine if I went along with it. What would I even do?" I say to him and he stops jumping up and down to think for a moment. "TEAM TINY gathered round as if you are the winners!" I hear Mrs Willow shout and I smile, we won!

 "Can you help me down?" I ask Jack and he just sticks his arms out and I jump down and he catches me and I land on the ground. I frown. I am small again and have to look up, not down to see him. His eyes travel down to my boobs and he smiles and claps his hands, excuse me.

 "Jack you did not just do that, my eyes are up here" i say with a disapproving look and he shakes his head. "Two things one i have a boyfriend and two I know how to make him jealous!" he says and my eyes widen, jacks gay? He laughs at my expression and sighs "i am bi Luna loo" he says with a laugh. 

Oh well that's new but cool,I just nod my head and laughed along. "My plan is simple though, let's show off your tits and make him jelly" I choke on air again, how many times am I gonna do that today. "I am not showing anyone my boobs!" 

Jack just nods his head when I shout at him, "please just take the top off and wear your sports bra and make him JELLY" he says with puppy dog eyes. "Stop saying jelly, and I will think about it but right now we need to go back for the races" he nods his head with a grin i am guessing that's because i didn't say no.

 I actually don't know why I don't say it now. I think a part of me wants to do this and for it to work but right now I don't know if I should listen to that part or the other side who wants to go back to being invisible. To be honest i always feel split between that, i enjoy being invisible and not to be judged but after a while i just want to be seen and heard and mostly loved.

 So fuck it lets make Logan Thomson jelly. 

authors note - 

hi guys thank you for all the love i am going to try post every night this week but i have a biology exam coming up so i may be a a tad slower but also would like to say i got 100 percent on my geography test this week and still writing this so it should all be fine! than you again xx