the clear warning signs

Start from the beginning

"Seems to me you're just playing scared"the sheriff comments if only he knew what happened in those sessions between Dr Loomis and Michael.

"Yes.yeah I am,uh... I met him 15 years ago I was told there was nothing left. The reason, no, uh, conscience, no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, of Rights or wrong. I met this 6-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes. The devil's eyes. I spent 8 years trying to reach him. And then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil."Dr Loomis explains the first time he ever met Michael in the years of trying to get him to open up but in all soul what truly was in his eyes before trying to keep him locked up.

Everyone sat there exorbing the information that was just explained before Damon was to say something "that sounds exactly what a vampire is without its humanity on"as if it were obvious but he was wrong soon The voice about them is heard once again.

"You are actually wrong you see yes it may be similar to everyone without humanity but this is much worse with a human without no regard for life no emotions no conscience no anything within the human soul meaning it's just the soul is human with the eyes of the devil like Loomis explains seeing the blackest of eyes on one little six year old boy who had a reason to kill his sister that night."her voice fades off living room alone once again...

"So he's like a born psychopath but just didn't show signs until 6 years old and then it festered for 15 years for him to act on it again"kol explained his logic from his seat as he leans forward thinking about all the things the doctor just said.

"For ounce your right brother it it's like the doctor said as he described on what he saw deep in Michael's eyes if it can cause a grown man like Dr Loomis to fear and try everything as hard to keep him locked up forever then there's simply something evil and dangerously wrong with Michael"Elijah explains to the rest of his siblings deep in thought.

They all share the look knowing it it will only get worse from here on out making them extremely worried for Nevaeh before they look at the screen once more.

"What do we do"the sheriff ask Loomis says he knows more about this man than anyone.

"He's been here once tonight I think he'll come back. I'm going to wait for him."loomis explain to the sheriff.

"I still think I should notify the radio and television-"the sheriff says but Dr Loomis cut some off firmly"no. If you do that they'll see him on every street corner, they'll look for him in every house. Just tell your man to keep their mouths shut and their eyes open"he tells the sheriff knowing that a whole wide panic with not be a good thing right now that would only make things worse.

They stood there in silence for a moment.

"I'll check back in an hour."the sheriff informs him as Loomis not his head in agreement before the sheriff has out the room leaving leaving the doctor alone in the room as he looked out the window ounce more.

Soon the outside of the Doyle's house is seen.before Laurie is shown reading a book to Tommy who was dressed up for Halloween with a red bag filled with candy beside the couch they are sitting on as Nevaeh was seen sitting on a different share by the fireplace drawing in a sketch pad as she smiled at the two.

"How now,'cried arthur.'let no one pass this way without a fight' 'is that so?,'Saturday night in a bold and haughty manner."Laurie reads off a page from a book as she does each person's voice before flipping the page but Tommy just looked bored.

"I don't like this story"he says causing me two sisters to look at him confused cause he used to love the story Nevaeh closes her sketchbook as she walks over sitting beside Tommy.