the clear warning signs

(soft, tense music)The old myers house is shown in the dead of night as the wind blows gently just as a policeman car pulls up in the front of it with sheriff Lee brackett and Dr Loomis inside of it.

They soon get out of the vehicle as they walk into the front yard of the old myers place.

"Does anybody live here"Dr Loomis asked Mr brackett

"No,not since 1963 when it happened every kid in haddonfield thinks this place is haunted "the sheriff explained to him as they walked closer to the house."they may be right"Dr Lewis says as they walk up the front steps onto the porch before opening the old screen door.

On the inside they are shown through the window other front door(door creaking) as the sheriff opens the door slowly while holding a flashlight to give them some light in front of them.

As they walk in you can seen some of the walls original coloring has faded as some of the paper whittled to nothing showing the underneath of the walls. As the sheriff checks one side room Loomis looked up the old rickety stairs as he slowly starts to descend on them before the sheriff stops him notice something in the other room"look"he says pointing his light to what he was looking at but Loomis couldn't see anything"what? Was that?"before finally seeing what he was pointing at as he follows the sheriff into the room.

"It's a dog"the sheriff explains to him as they just stand there in the main foyer before slowly walking to the dead dog laying out on the floor you should have been staying to see if it was still alive but it was dead"still warm"meaning it hadn't been long since the dog died but of what.

Loomis staying there for a minute before realizing something"he got hungry"

Everyone one that sat in the theater like room looked at the screen with disgust who it actually eat a dog but some start to think maybe it was logic I mean some people who think about survival if they're in the wilderness would eat anything to survive but this was just disgusting in their eyes I mean how could this psychopath just start eating a dog.

But the sheriff thought other wise as he stood back up" it could have been a skunk"causing Loomis to give him a side look that was believable as kittens flying before looking back at the dead dog that apparently Michael has started eating since he was hungry.

"A man wouldn't do that"sheriff thanks logically but he doesn't know who exactly they're dealing with this was no mere man.

"This isn't the man"Loomis says looking straight at the sheriff in the eyes before he turns around to go back to the stairs where he was originally wanting to go before both are shown gently descending up on the stairs as it creates underneath their feet.

Dr Loomis looks from side to side before going into the room with Judith Myers was murdered that night as they both walk upon into the room"it happened in here. She was sitting right there"he explained to the sheriff on what exactly happened that night most of the wallpaper was stripped off the wall as some of the wall had holes in it as they looked around the room. The sheriff then it starts looking around the room with his flashlight.

"He could have seen her through this window"Dr Loomis points out to the giant windows in front of them as he walks to one side of the window as he looks out it."standing on the line he could have seen inside-"he goes to say (glass shattering"as something falls from the roof smacking against the glass plane shattering it causing Dr Loomis to cover his face from the flying glass before removing his arms.

They stand there for a silent moment before Dr Loomis breaks it"huh you must think me a very sinster doctor."he jokes slightly laughing before digging around in his coat pockets."oh,um,I do have a permit"he says pulling it out his front chest pocket before putting it back in.