Chapter 33

Lu Xiao waved his hand to express his indifference. He just looked at Jiang Rui and then at Wen Ming, and asked, "Can you... be alone?"

"It's okay." Wen Ming smiled.

The biggest purpose of the mouth cage application is to ensure safety. For example, the one Jiang Rui is wearing now is a timed lock, and there is no key to open it until the set cooling-off period is completely over.

Even if Wen Ming didn't want to take this shameful Jiang Rui to take a taxi, he still had to do so. He still has something to ask Jiang Rui.

That's the same sentence, committing crimes.

He looked at Jiang Rui who was on the side. This man is already starting to destroy the shackles on his face. He pulled and bit with a ferocious expression, but unfortunately it didn't work.

This thing was designed for violent elements like him.

Wen Ming had previously asked for a short leave of absence from the kindergarten for Jiang Rui, and now he has to go back to the kindergarten to clean up.

The substitute teacher has already helped him deal with the end of school, and now there are only a few children left in the class whose parents have not come to pick him up.

Wen Ming switched classes with the substitute teacher.

He and Jiang Rui returned to the class, just in time to meet Xiao Ha who was walking towards them purposefully.

Xiaoha is changing his front teeth recently, and occasionally he speaks out of the air, calling him crisply: "Mr. Cuberry."

He looked curiously at his elder brother who was wearing a peaked cap today for some reason.

Wen Ming asked: "Xiaoha, what's the matter?"

Every time, every time Jiang Rui and Xiaoha appeared together, it would give Wen Ming a bad feeling, without exception, including now.

Sure enough, as soon as Wen Ming found out, he found that Xiao Ha was on his way to clean Jiang Rui's shoes this time. Fortunately, I caught him on the spot, so he didn't make it.

"Xiaoha, you don't need to do these things." Wen Ming squatted down in front of him dumbfounded, feeling that children are really unconstrained.

He glanced at the things in Xiaoha's hand, and suddenly felt an inexplicable familiarity in his heart: "Xiaoha, where did you find the shoe brush in your hand? Did the life teacher ask for it?

" Be very careful, there should be no brushes that they can get.

Xiaoha, who was asked, turned his head slowly, and finally came up with an answer: "Carl."

Carl found it for him? But where did Karl get the shoe brush... Wen Ming took another look at the bristly brush in the little meat's hand with that bad feeling.

Wen Ming's expression changed.

wrong!

He said why some brushes are round and small balls! This brown with white color scheme, this burly texture... Karl! ! !

That's not the brush Karl brought, that's Karl Burner from their class!

If he didn't find out in time, Xiao Ha might have already made his move, and the consequences would be unimaginable. Wen Ming held Carl, who was shrunk into a ball, with both hands in distress.

Carl has been stabbed! And Wen Ming was also quite frightened.

"Xiaoha! You can't use your classmates as shoe brushes!"

He sternly asked Xiaoha to sit on the reflection bench for five minutes before speaking.

"And you!" Wen Ming turned around, facing Jiang Rui who was watching the play: "You also sit on the reflection bench for me!"

Don't think that you behaved well today, it's my little Strawberry teacher who has no time to clean you up now.

In addition, there was another reason for Jiang Rui to face the wall. He was asked to go to the corner to avoid suspicion for a while, so as not to see a guy wearing a muzzle in the kindergarten after the parents came.

Xiaoha happily took Jiang Rui to sit on the reflection stool.

Wen Ming gently turned Carl in his hand back.

Carl, curled up in a ball, turned himself around in Mrs. Strawberry's hands, and his pink belly came out to the sky.

The little guy hadn't moved yet, but he opened a pair of warm-hearted small round black eyes, which were asking: "Have you finished wiping?"

Wen Ming's heart was softened in an instant.

Wen Ming was busy finding clothes for Karl and comforting Karl.

There is a classroom waiting for parents to pick up and drop off after school. Xiaoha's Jiang Rui, the pair of troubled brothers, are facing the wall here. Besides, there are only a few unaccompanied little kids playing with toys beside them.

Xiaoha: "Brother"

after a while.

Xiaoha: "Brother."

After a while.

Xiaoha: "Brother."

Jiang Rui, who was annoyed, glanced at him.

Xiaoha: "You are Dagou."

Xiaoha: "I am Xiugou."

Xiaoha is happy.

Jiang Rui looked at him without any fluctuations in his eyes, even with a hint of speechlessness.

He didn't pay attention to Xiaoha's unusually high social enthusiasm. Instead, the two little Dences next to him were more able to attract his attention.

Children seem to love to play this kind of childish comparison game, and never get tired of it. Xiao Yao is working extremely hard to widen his short arms: "I like Mr. Strawberry so much."

He is also desperately trying to open his arms. Even every toe was exerting all its strength, and after finally letting go of his hand, two steaming jets of air were sprayed directly from his nose.

"Gah."

Koda said.

Although he didn't know what he was comparing, he also let go of his hands that had been holding his head all year round, and cooperated with force to draw a length.

Seeing this, Xiao Yao was proud: "You don't have as many as mine." What

he thought in his heart was that it was true, he was the child who liked Mr. Strawberry the most in the class.

There was a disdainful sneer from the side.

Xiao Yao looked over. When his gaze collided with Jiang Rui, the person opposite showed him a cold and heartless smile.

Xiao Yao faintly showed signs of baring her teeth.

Jiang Rui directly pulled his injured right hand out of the immobilizer, and his long arms spread out spectacularly.

The scene at this time was that the tall and long-legged Jiang Rui opened his hands in front of the two young chickens. Probably imagine a professional basketball player stretching out his arms that are much wider than ordinary people in front of you.

The stunned Koda suddenly fell to the ground.

The strong Nascent Soul is so terrifying.

Facing much more love for Mr. Strawberry than him, only Xiao Yao was still stubbornly pretending to be stubborn: "...huh."

When Wen Ming finished delivering another child and came back to count the heads, this stubborn Only then did the kid turn into a weeping cat in front of him.

He actually lost this game. unforgivable.

The stubborn look of him blinking his eyes desperately and refusing to let the tears fall made Wen Ming feel distressed and funny.

Wen Ming tried his best to explain the reason to his mother when he sent Xiao Yao with reddish eyes to his mother. Although he didn't have the confidence to explain this direction.

After almost one o'clock, the remaining children were picked up one by one. In the classroom, only Wen Ming, who was writing the unfinished morning and afternoon inspection form and disinfection records, and Jiang Rui, who was bored, were left in the classroom.

Some people can't be honest even if they wear a gag, he has been around Wen Ming who is working at the desk.

The scope of this turn is that the metal grille of the mouth cage directly poked Wen Ming's cheek. The metal texture was cold, and his face was lightly drawn with dents.

Jiang Rui didn't stop his approach.

He stared intently at Wen Ming's face, he couldn't get enough of it anyway.

"Jiang Rui."

Wen Ming only had the last few lines left, and while writing quickly, he spoke to him inarticulately:

"Who did you hit today?"

Jiang Rui said contemptuously, "A trash. "

Wen Ming elbowed this big and obstructive guy for a distance, and then said: "Could it be the guy I told you about today?"

He was still writing with his head down.

It's just his tone and pause that revealed his restlessness at this time. If it is true, Wen Ming does not agree with Jiang Rui's handling.

Or rather, he couldn't understand. What a big deal, is he going to use violence to solve all problems in his future life? And Wen Ming didn't quite agree with the way things were handled in the end.

Isn't this bullying? In this way, what is the difference between Jiang Rui and them, and what position does he have to beat people?

Jiang Rui's voice was very close to his face, and every time he uttered a word, it seemed that he was about to touch him in the next second, but because of the shackles of the mouth cage, there was always only a certain distance between them.

He just said: "He should fight."

"And, why are you so close to me again." Wen Ming frowned: "I thought I had made it clear to you before."

Jiang Rui seemed to have already understood this question Ready, he charged plausibly.

"I can't do anything now."

In order to prove his innocence, he even put his head in his hands and made the most honest gesture of being arrested. Jiang Rui is still the same Jiang Rui, with the same logic as a robber. In his eyes, it would be too unreasonable for him not to get close.

Wen Ming thought that your tone clearly did not mean that.

But Jiang Rui just liked it very much, and used that muzzle to touch Mr. Strawberry's face.

There can't be only good people in this world. There is a saying that the wicked have their own grind.

You are Angel Bunny. Angels just need to stay in heaven well.

I will help you with the rest.