I'm Back!

(Picture at the top is Samantha.)

(relapse)

Everything went dark...but then. dun dun dun

Ian P.O.V

I could feel Amy tense beside me when the lights went out. I could sense her looking at me, analyzing me, seeing what my reaction was.

"Dan, is this a prank?" Amy asked Dan

"Nnnnn...oooooo" Dan replied timidly

Just then the TV lit up and a familiar face popped up on the screen.

"The Outcast" Amy whispered "I thought the bees killed him?"

"I invented those bess!! I barely survived and now I'm back for REVENGE!" The outcast said, his voice rising at the end.

The Outcast looked annoyed for a moment "I said I'm back for REVENGE! This is your queue"

"Oh is this the point where we are suppose to attack, or run in fright?" Hamilton said with a smirk and a sarcastic look of surprise.

"yeah which is it Outcast?" Jade said smiling sweetly but evilly at the TV.

"Doesn't it make you afraid that I said REVENGE?" the outcast roared

Hamilton still had his arms wrapped around Jade from the previous excitement between Sam and Jade, and he could feel all the energy drain from her.

"I'm not as long as I have my friends and weapons" Ian said bravely, but everyone knew he was scared out of his pants.

At this point Jonah piped up and said "Bro don't mess with us, so we like don't have ta like whip yo tail again!"

"Yeah you heard the rich and famous...don't mess with us!" Dan said feeling a little more courage in himself

"Little shrimp I almost blew you up last time, don't you remember the Titanic 2" The Outcast said regaining his composure

"Yo we still whipped tail so that's like beside the point here man, oh wait, or should I call YOU shrimp?" Jonah said still acting like a celeb.

"I'm warning you all...watch...your...back...because I gotcha!" The Outcast said "Over and Out"

Outcast P.O.V

I WILL CRUSH THEM AND I WILL DESTROY THEM...

I promise

Third person P.O.V
None of the Cahills would admit they were scared. Even though they all were.

Amy and Ian had their arms wrapped around each other. And Hamilton had his arms subconsciously around Jade and she was subconsciously leaning into his embrace. Dan was in between Natalie and Sam. Both girls unaware of their hands in Dan's. The triplets were putting their heads together to try and get ahead in figuring out what was going on. Jonah was trying to encourage Phoenix and himself. While Reagan and Madison was warming up for the long rode ahead of defeating the Outcast.