♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

/Memory/

Sonic was wearing a baggy hoodie to hide his small baby bump, he was only four months pregnant, but do to his eating habits his stomach can be seen. He had bags underneath his eyes that he did his best to hide.

He opens the door to the gym, walking over to the coach's office to give her the doctors note.

"Oh hello Mr. Rose, it's so unlike you to be late or miss out on a Track Meeting" The Couch said.

Sonic handed her the note, "Huh?" She read the note and her eyes widen. "I..." she took a deep breath, "I'll still give you credit for coming to classes...I'm gonna miss seeing you on the field though"

"D-Do I still have to dress out?" Sonic asked.

"No...I can understand why your wearing baggy clothes"

Sonic nodded as he turned to leave the office, he stopped at the double doors, Track was only thing that kept his spirits up...during this whole torture, but he had to quite cause of the baby. He opens the door stepping out into the hallway.

"Hey Cunt!"

Sonic turned around to see Jet, he turned to try and leave but Storm was blocking his way down the hallway, he backed away. "You've been hiding from us all day, Cunt"

"J-Jet p-please..." Sonic stutters as he saw them closing in on him, making the pregnant hedgehog anxious and scared, to the point that he slowly started to hyperventilate.

"What's wrong Cunt, scared we might hurt you" Jet smirks leaning forward.

Sonic started to tear up, "P-Please j-just leave me a-alone" the blue hedgehog squeaks when he was suddenly slammed into the wall, by Jet.

"I just want to know why your avoiding us, I mean aren't we friends" Jet scolded as he pressed his thumb into Sonic's arm cause the hedgehog pain.

"J-Jet..." Sonic whimpered.

"Pfft don't tell me that those rumors are true" Jet scoffs noticing the hoodie. "That your pregnant"

Sonic landed onto the floor with a small squeak, "You know...having Baby...while fucking ruin your career Cunt, I mean just look at you, you can bare fucking support yourself"

Sonic pinned his ears down, "Whatever Cunt, I hope you become a fucking prostitute" Jet laughs as he walks away motioning Storm to follow him.

Sonic struggles to lift himself up, but when he did, he just gripped his chest as the tears started to stream down his cheeks, he was only fourteen, and he was already scared about having a baby. He started walking to the nurses office.

/End of Memory/

The next morning, Sonic was wide awake, he didn't sleep at all last night, he spent the whole night doing homework and taking care of Shaundre, who just couldn't stay asleep for five seconds.

He scratches at his arms, that had some fresh cuts deep into his skin, he opens the cabinet and pulls out the bottle of his antidepressant pills. He quickly took the recommended dosage of the pills. "G-gym is today...y-you can do this..." he said to himself.

"Sonic are y-Oh your ready good, I'll wait for you downstairs" Rouge said as she walked out of his bedroom.

Sonic grabbed his backpack making sure he had homework packed, and his gym bag, he left his room and gave Amy a hug goodbye and his son a little nuzzle on his soft cheek.

"Hopefully today will be better than yesterday..." He told himself as he opened the car door and climbed inside the car, putting his seatbelt on.