Gamma Pi Beta (ΓΠΒ) (Hamilton Academy Short Story)

Start from the beginning

Sebastian came in with some snacks, and Randy and O'Ryan were just shocked about what Barnacles and Shellington had witnessed. 

"Back in Boston, if anyone treats someone like that. We will take them to Fist Hotel" Randy said,

O'Ryan looked at his northern Yankee friend as he sat down next to Damian,

"Violence won't solve anything, Randy." The Tennessee pit bull said, "Look, Shel, don't let that guy get under your fur, he's just trying to get a rise out of you. Besides, who wanted to join a Fraternity anyways? To be cool?"

Damian was getting a little bit fed up with this Fraternity topic, as the rest of the roommates got more into it,

"I'll say," Sebastian said, "We should make our own Fraternity. I mean, how hard can it be?"

"But we needed it to get it approved by the Greek Board before that, Sebby," Randy said,

Damian then exhaled very loudly as his roommates looked at him in confusion, why Damian is getting fed up,

"What's the point of making one!" Damian said in frustration, "I mean! All it's going to do to us is make a bigger target out of us! For Goodness Sake, All Michael is going to us is Bully us, call us Babies, and treat us like Horsecrap! I should know, I've pledged to that Frat house before!"

Everyone's jaws dropped as Damian buried his face into his paws, Shellington sat down next to their southern cat friends,

"On our first semester here, we did our own things like joining clubs and programs. I decide to Pledge to Omega Zeta Mu, my uncle was in a Fraternity back in North Carolina and I thought if one of my family members pledged to a Frat house, I thought I could get in. From day one, Michael was acting friendly to me, treating me like he was my brother, but then; he started to say these mean things to me, pointing out how big my thighs were, how fluffy my fur was compared to the others, and after all the hazing, Micheal pulled me into a different room and blinded folded me and lead me to somewhere I didn't know. But when he took off the blindfold, the whole Omega Zeta Mu fraternity was laughing because when I looked down, I was in a diaper with a Pacifier in my mouth with a bib that said 'Big Southern Baby Kitten' on it, I saw Michael just standing there, satisfied of what he had done." Damian explained as he choked back his tears, "As for the others who did make it, they took pity on me. So all of y'all see, why I don't want to make a Frat house, I'm just...scared that Michael would either destroy it or...I don't know..."

Shellington puts his paw on Damian's shoulder as the rest of the guys are trying to figure out something to show Micheal that not all Frat house has to have a suck-up leader,

"Damian, it doesn't hurt to try to make one," Shellington said,

"Yea," O'Ryan said with his braces mouth, "We can show Omega Zeta Mu, that we can be better than them. All we need to do is make a Frat house that doesn't have to be rich."

Damian looked at his friends and smiled a bit feeling a little bit better from the pep talk from his friends, he doesn't have to hide in fear from Micheal,

"You're right," He smiled, "Let's make our own Fraternity, and show Michael that we don't need his standards."

They all looked at each other in satisfaction about making their own Fraternity, but something was missing from their Frat house, Sebastian thought of something,

"Wait a minute! Badiz!" The Canaan Dog Jew said, "What are we going to call our Fraternity?"

They all stop smiling as they agree with their Jewish friend, what are they going to call themselves?