Chapter 2

What had happened

I woke up in Jimin room! Looking around! "Damn what the hell happened? Why I'm in your room Jimin?" Said I. "You don't remember?" Said Jimin. "What do you mean?" Said I. "Ahh you don't ok see what happened was V had been cheating on you! You went out and got drunk, then you kissed me and you came into my room and slept and I liked it!" Said Jimin. "Well, if you liked it then let's date! One more thing where the hell is my Lily?" Said I while worried! "Oh V took her I didn't know I'm sorry!" Said Jimin. "Nono don't be sorry Jiminah!" Said I. I got up and ran to V room and found Lily not breathing! "OMG NO HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" I yelled. "What the hell you want think she a badass!" Said JK. "MY KID!!" I yelled! "Eomma? What wrong? Oppa told me to come see!" Said Mackenzee in a worried voice and baby voice! "BABY GIRL GO GET JIMIN NOW AND OPPA!!!" I yelled but not trying to be rude to my 2 year old daughter! "V wake up!" Said JK. "Huh?" Said V. "Mrs badass has our kid!" Said JK in a rude way. "Claire what the hell are you doing?!" Said V while standing up with no clothes on! "OMG MACKENZEE AND MAXWELL IS AT THE DOOR BUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU FRICKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled and crying. "What wrong baby?!" Said Jimin. "it's lily she gone her life is gone she in heaven!" Said I while crying. "HOW COULD YOU V I TRUSTED YOU FOR TWO DAMN YEAR I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU JUST LETTED OUR DAUGHTER DIED LIKE THAT SHE WAS ONLY ONE MONTH OLD HOW, HOW!!!" I yelled at V while shoving him against the wall. Jimin is trying his best to make sure she still alive and Jin went and called the ambulance! "What happened?" Said the cops. "I don't know! I had twins and nothing happened like this to them!" I said. "Where the twins and see what might of happened." Said the cops. "Hi sir?" Said Mackenzee. "What your name little girl? I won't hurt you I'm here for your little sister Lily!" Said the cops. "My name is Mackenzee." Said Mackenzee. "Ok hi Mackenzee! So what happened to your little sister Lily dear do you know what happened or what?" Said the cops. "Yes I heard Uncle Bun Bun laughing evilly and I heard crying from my baby sister but I don't know if Uncle V-V and Uncle Bun Bun was doing something in their sleep or something but Lily was screaming really loud like how baby cries for their mommy and for the bottle or boobies milk that was the cries!" Said Mackenzee while about to cry. "It's ok we going to talk to your brother Maxwell ok?" Said the cops. "Oh Maxwell don't know how to talk very well he still learning!" Said I. "Oh ok!" Said the cops. "Mrs Claire who is this Uncle Bun Bun?" Said the cops. "That Jungkook that his nickname for the babes because they don't know how to say Jungkook and JK!" Said I. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Said the cops. "Yes?" Said JK. "Did you do this to the poor baby?" Said the cops. "No V and I took sleeping pills and we didn't hear her screaming and crying at all and when we take those sleeping pill we make noise!" Said JK. "Okie." Said the cops. "Sorry mrs Claire we tried everything but she not coming back!" Said the doctor. "No, no!" I cried.