No worries

Lucas POV
So guess what happened to me. I got rid of that Hoe that was mad stalking me, she kept saying she pregnant by me but I know she wasn't.

We took a test and "I am NOT the father". Haha she thought I was the daddy she wasn't readyyy.

Haha I wish you could have seen the expression in her face when I showed her the test results.

She didn't want to believe it but it was the truth "I aint got no worries"

Anyways I'm done with all that bull sh**, I have been dating this new hottie and I have really been digging her. I don't think its to serious though we aren't official well at least not yet.

I'm pretty sure we are going to make it official after a few more days or weeks.
As long as we are together I don't mind waiting a little while longer.

My brother has been dating this girl named Karina but her baby daddy about to get a beat down jumping in my brother all crazy.

He must not know me I am Lucas Molina I come from a family of crazies and a drug dealers.

He bet not be testing Justin, Justin can be a gentle men but he would snap on you real quick.

I already know Justin and Karina's baby daddy Isacc are going to have some problems.

I just might end up killing him if he keep trying to test me and my brother.