Opening them halfway, I could see the faint shiloutte of someone with horns. But, the familiar voice already gave out the said someone's identity.

Finally being able to fully open them, a beautiful kid with tiny horns on his head was the third to greet me, accompanied by his face filled with excitement and worry at the same time.

'How does he do that?'

"You're finally awake! Are you feeling good? Does something hurt? Should I call the doctor? I should call the doctor! I'll call my brother and the others aswell! Hold on, I'll be back!!"

With that, the younger demon twin scurried his way to the exit and out the wooden door.

How did I know it was a wooden door?

It was because of the clashing sound of two wooden objects being slammed to each other.

And there's no such thing as a metal door (well except for the bar like door we were imprisoned with) in this setting.

Not even the novel mentioned any door made of metal.

Taking the absence of the other as an opportunity, I start and try to move the muscles of my body.

Doing so it felt like I was lifting some heavy object with noodle like arms and legs, which isn't really helping.

It felt like eternity moving my heavy body, sweat started to cover my body from exerting to much sudden force in my muscles, when I literally just woke up.

Dumb I know, but did I really have a choice?

For what felt like eternity It didn't take that long at all. Only taking me a few minutes (three minutes to be exact) to be able to move my body and sit up. Well, with the help of a little magic of course.

'Speaking of magic I should check out my status. Status.'

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 7 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED

MAGIC(S): Water and Light
BLESSING(S): Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 11
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by the God of Creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy

MP: 759/850
HP: 800/950
IQ: 249
EQ: 116
CHARM: 117

LUCK:
GOOD: 39
BAD: 16
EXPERIENCE: 21

Looking at the increase of my level even when I know that I'm still far off the last time I checked, I can deduce that being in a critical state while using risky magic, can help me level up faster.

'Meaning... The more risky or critical the situation and my conditions are, the more greater you advance... But, I can also guess that it could also lead to death if a person cannot handle such pressure.'

I thought, as I placed my hand under my chin.

'So there is a fifty-fifty ration in surviving this risky advancement. However, the more dangerous the situation, the more the ratio shifts and or changes.

A ding was then heard when I finished my thought, looking at the screen, I seem to have been right.

{Your IQ has risen by one.}

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 7 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED

MAGIC(S): Water and Light
BLESSING(S): Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 11
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy

MP: 759/850
HP: 800/950
IQ: 250
EQ: 116
CHARM: 117

LUCK:
GOOD: 39
BAD: 16
EXPERIENCE: 21

Before I can even comment on the sudden increase, I could hear rushed foot steps heading towards my direction.

"Seems like the children really are safe."

I muttered under my breath, as the sound of small rushed steps, made my slightly stiff expression soften.