Aphrodite Part 2

Jason's P.O.V.

Did Piper McLean just say she loved me? Am I dreaming? Am I going to pass out? I really hope not on those last two. Maybe I was just hearing things.
"Ugh, did you just...." I trailed off.
"I think I did. I'm sorry I knew you weren't ready, neither was I, and I didn't mean to it just sort of came out and-mhmm," she was saying, but the last part was due to me hushing her with a kiss. It was the best choice he had ever made. Oh my gods, she loved me, I loved her, wait, did I tell her? No, I'm such a guy, ugh! I broke off the kiss, which let me tell you, was very hard.
"I love you too, I didn't want to say it and scare you but I love you I love you I love you Piper McLean," I said with more passion than the kiss we had just shared, which was pretty intense.
"Oh my gods Jason, why are you so perfect?" She asked with a gleam in her eye. At this point, this next kiss was extremely enjoyable to say in the least.

Piper's P.O.V.

Jason and I just told each other that we love them! This was perfect. And the kisses only added to it. It was getting a little intense though, and we were both enjoying it. At least, I assumed he was, from the little moans he was letting through. My breath hitched as he kissed her neck. Okay this was going a little far. I didn't want to, but he looked like he wanted to go farther and I knew I couldn't. I had never done this kind of stuff before. I would do something wrong, and I wasn't ready. I moved as he started laying us down on his bed.
"Jason, I-I can't do this I'm so-sorry," I stammered and ran out of his cabin and to my own, I busted in, messy hair and clothes in all. Mitchell and Lacy tried to ask me what was wrong, but I ran to my bunk where I cried for probably an hour. Jason would hate me now, what kind of Aphrodite kid can't do an intense make-out and then other things... Ugh, I'm a terrible person and girlfriend. Maybe I should have just let the nymphs have him, he would be happier.