When he came downstairs, he saw Ron holding a hunched-over giggling Ella, the look on his little brother's face was priceless. George had thrown his girlfriend over his shoulder when Angelina started sobbing hysterically, and lastly was Draco, who was having a hard time getting his girlfriend to stand up.

Bill helped the Malfoy heir get Hermione up and into the Floo, before stepping back and watching as the couple disappeared and then his brothers and their girlfriends.

The bachelor party was pretty tame, much more boring than the girls. The boys drank, but not enough to get drunk like the girls. They stayed at the Burrow, chatting and playing a bit of game before Molly and Arthur came to him with Hazel and Teddy.

Teddy squirmed out of his grandpa's arms and hurried over to his daddy, who was playing Wizard's chess. He climbed on Harry's lap and snuggled into him. "Daddy."

"Hey, love." Harry smiled, running his fingers through his son's hair.

George stood up from where he was sitting took his daughter from his mum's arms and kissed her head. Molly bid the boys a good night, heading off to bed, and Arthur stayed for a drink, chatting with Ben and Draco.

After a while, the Floo flamed to life with Aubrey's face appeared, telling Draco, Ron, and George to go and get their girlfriends. The redhead handed his daughter to his dad, before him, Draco, and Ron disappeared.

Harry stood up with Teddy in his arms, bidding Ben and Neville goodbye and Arthur, Charlie, and Percy a night before heading up to his and Diana's spare room they're staying in until their house is ready. As he was putting his son to bed, he heard Ron trying to get Ella to be quiet while they were going to their room.

***

The next morning, Harry and the Weasleys started to prepare for the wedding, the boys were already in dress robes with anti-sweat charms over them so they wouldn't sweat from the July sun.

While the boys got the Burrow ready, the girls were in Ginny's room getting ready...Koda passed around Pepperup potions to each other her friends, who were lying on the bed suffering from a hangover.

"I'm never drinking again," Ella whined, burying her face into the blankets.

Ginny gulped down the potion from where she was leaning against the headboard of the bed. "You say that, but tomorrow you'll be drinking again. Trust me, I know."

"Tonight," Diana whispered, her head lying on her sister's lap. "Molly is allowing booze tonight."

Angelina, Hermione, and Ella all groaned before downing their potions. Hermione stood up as the potion started to take effect and ordered everyone to get ready. Molly came in moments later and helped the girls with their makeup and hair before she pulled Diana up and made her choke down the potion.

The woman pulled her into another room, where she helped her niece into her dress. Beautiful oversized Dalia-inspired floral motifs cover an A-line silhouette with two rows of velvet ribbon wrapped around the bodice to secure the waist with a delicate bow in the back. And to not have Diana over towering Harry, the blonde wore low-heeled white Mary Jane heels.

While Molly was curling her hair (even though she could just use her abilities), Diana grew nervous and a bit downhearted. Her hair turned from bright pink to a mix of purple and blue causing Molly to stop what she was doing.