Snap Shot

You feel like you can stay in Professor Utonium's arms forever, when your snapped back to reality by the girls.

"I'm hungry! Can we go eat now?" Buttercup interjects.

"Yeah, come on dad? You said we could take y/n for dinner after she finished." Bubbles tugs at the professors arm.

"Oh, ok girls. Yes we can now take y/n for dinner!" Professor Utonium says.

"Yay!" The girls scream together.

"I call shot gun!" buttercup yells before flying towards the car.

"No fair? You always call shot gun!" Bubbles whines following Buttercup.

You suddenly feel as someone holds your hand. You look down to see Blossom smiling to you.

You smile brightly as you give her hand a tender squeeze.

"How come you're not racing for the front seat too blossom?"

"That's so childish. It doesn't matter where we sit as long as we go there together."

"You are wise beyond your years, my sweet girl." You say as you playfully swing her hand in yours.

"Besides, it's obvious you'll sit in front next the professor. Right dad?" Blossom says as she looks to the professor casually walking behind us.

"Right Blossom." He responds.

......
Professor Utonium's POV

I can't put into words how happy I am to see the girls and y/n together. I can see how much she loves them and how much they love and adore her.

Its really no wonder how she's found a place in their hearts just as she has found it in mine.
....

"Alright girls,  time to get ready for bed. I'm going to drop off y/n but I'll be back soon so you'd better be sound asleep by then."

"Ugh!" The girls say in unison.

"Oh please you won't be back soon. It's obvious your going to go kiss y/n all night" "mmhhmmm" buttercup teases.

"Buttercup! That's enough young lady. Now run upstairs."

"Goodnight y/n" Blossom says as she follows buttercup upstairs.

Bubbles rushes to hug you one last time before you leave "Goodnight y/n. Love you."she quickly says before flying upstairs.

"Goodnight girls. I love you too."

"Alright y/n. I don't want to keep you out for too long now."

"Oh! How kind of you Professor."

"Please y/n, call me Jon."