chapter 6 • didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man

Comenzar desde el principio

the smell of cherry's perfume invaded jays nose, clouding his brain.

his heartbeat sped up.

his cheeks were coated in a soft pink.

cherry wanted to laugh; the first step to her plan of revenge worked out smoothly.

just because jay claimed to hate her, didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man.

he instantly crumbled at the offer of one kiss.

and it's not like she was trying that hard; he was just stupid and easy.

one look, and he melted.

cherry loved it. how stupidly flustered he got.

he'd try to play it off, like he was the confident one, like he wasn't screaming internally.

cherry left because the worlds eyes were on her, but she didn't mind his eyes.

it just let her know that he was already losing.

jay knew that she was better than him.

she had more money, more friends, more power.

and she was so, so mean.

he hated that. he hated mean people. he knew better, he hated himself for letting cherry treat him however she wanted.

yet, there he was, making out with her.

he knew she was using him.

and he knew we shouldn't like it.

but she was just too hot not to like, and jay wasn't exactly the smartest.

but he was determined to not fall for her.

they would both just use each-other.

except, cherry was going to use him much worse then he's ever expect.

"get out." cherry motioned to the door, when she pulled away.

«───── « ʚ♡ɞ » ─────»

cherry looked up.

nikki and nate were making out in the corner of the room.

"do they know you guys are here?" leia questioned, walking past the pair.

"oh, they don't care. they're in the zone. nothing breaks it." jay tossed a beanbag into the air and caught it. "watch this."

jay tossed the beanbag at the couple.

nate caught it, and threw it back.

"how can she kiss my brother? his dentist quit in the middle of an exam." gwen laughed.

"guys! i got too close and now i'm stuck in it." ozzie said.

"we've all been there. when you're in the middle of a makeout session, and you're in the moment." jay said.

"everyone except you, dumbass. no one is making out with you." cherry laughed.

"uhm, yo-" jay began.

cherry slapped a hand over his mouth, to stop him from speaking any further.

"and your lips just melt together.." gwen fantasized.

"and his tongue hits the hangy thing in the back of your throat and it feels so good." leia said, trying to relate.

"what?" gwen questioned.

"bitch, what? are you cardi b?" cherry asked, with a confused look on her face.