Chapter 13

Valentina's pov

It has been a few weeks since that thing happened at school and now we are friends with Emily. But you should of seen the look on Bethany's face when she saw Emily hanging out with us and that she ratted on Bethany.

For the last few weeks I felt as if someone was watching me. I would tell dad but I just brush it off every time. I was walking up to my room when I bumped into someone. "Watch where your going you brat" I heard a voice that I haven't heard since my mom got killed. I looked up and saw the same eyes that killed my mother in front of me "Aiden?" I let out a shaky breath "ahhh Valentina I was wondering when I was going to see you again" he said as he smirk "what are you doing here?" I started to feel tears roll down my cheek "oh yeah I work for your father ever since your mother took off with you. I've been leading your father and the rest of your family in the wrong place of where you guys were because my boss doesn't want them to find you but as you know things took a wrong turn so your back here now. I had to stay low but now that I'm back I would watch your back and if you tell anyone anything I will kill you in front of your family even if it means I die as well." with that he punched me in the stomach then left me crying.

I felt my breathing started to uneven so I knew I was having a panic attack. I heard someone calling my name but I didn't make it out of who it was. I heard screaming and my name being called. Everything started to get dizzy and next thing I know everything was black.

Matteo's pov

I was walking down the hall looking for Valentina when I heard crying so I ran down the hall and I saw Val sitting on the floor crying and having a panic attack. I ran over to her calling out her name but she didn't reply back. I tried to get her to calm her down but nothing was working. When she didn't stop I started worrying so I started calling for dad "DAD. DAD COME QUICK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH VALENTINA" as soon as I said that I heard more then one pair of foot steps. I turned around to see dad and my brothers. "Matteo what happened" dad asked as he moved me out of the way "I-I don't know I was walking down the hall to find Val but I heard crying then I saw her there then she started having a panic attack." Dad wasn't trying to calm down but nothing was working. When dad went to pick her up she passed out in his arms. We all started panicking and took her to the hospital wing in our house. When we got there dad put her on the bed thing and the doctor told us to leave while he checks her.

It has been a few minutes when the doctor came out. We all got up and walked over to him "is everything okay with her?" Zander asked when we got in front of him. "Don't worry she's fine. Now to her passing out that would be her having that panic attack now we do not know what coursed it you would have to ask her. She's awake so you can go in. But keep in mind she just had a panic attack so she's going to be tired still." he said as he moved to the side and let us in the room.

We walked into the room to see Val staring out the window. Dad walked up to her and as soon as he pulled her in for a hug she burst out crying on his shoulder "woah baby what's wrong" "he's here" we all looked at each other confused "who's here Principessa" Ale asked as he walks over to them "Aiden" when she said his name we got even more confused "Aiden the one in our Mafia" Leo asked. She nods "what did he do" dad asked as he starts getting worried like the rest of us. "He said if I told anyone he was going to kill me in front of you guys like he did mama" just like that we changed from worried to anger. "What did he tell you baby" dad asked trying to stay calm "that his boss want's me and that he only came here just to lead you guys away from me and mama so you guys didn't find us and that when the time came his boss was going to take me" she cried even harder. I heard a loud sound so I turned around to see that Leo punched a hole in the wall.

Valentina's pov

After I told them, I cried even harder, scared for my life. I saw Leo punched a wall as dad pulled me closer to him "Giuro sulla mia vita che nessuno tocchi il mio bambino (I swear on my life no one touches my baby)" dad said as all the boys agreed.