Don't touch Izu's Coffee

-Izuku's pov-

I went to bed all sad. Dealing with intrusive thoughts all night. 

Do they not like me? Do they not want me there? Are they just pretending to be my friend?

Of course they don't like you! Nobody likes a useless, quirkless loser!

Yeah, maybe your right. 

So yeah, I went to bad battling my thoughts most of the night. I woke in the morning with huge bags under my eyes that could rival Aizawa-Sensei.

I looked in the mirror, covering up my bags under my eyes with makeup. I wouldn't want to worry anyone. It's my fault. I'm the one who stayed up all night with my thoughts. 

I look at the clock and see it is only 5:45. It was still early. Mabe I can grab something to snack on. Or at least some water.

You don't need to eat! You know you have gained weight! 

I know you are right, but I am really hungry. Just a little won't hurt anything, right?

Wrong! For a useless Deku like you, a little something changes everything!

I sighed in defeat. Well, it is still early. Some water surly can't hurt anything. Then I will just go out for a short run. It should be time to go to school by then. Everything will be fine.

I walk downstairs and grab a glass of water and then just sit at the table staring at my water. 15 minutes later and the water still sat there. And I never left for my run.

Pathetic!

I know. But I just didn't have the energy for it. 

I heard shuffling beneath me. WAIT BENEATH--

I moved away from the table hastily, looking at the floor to see what or who could possibly be under the table.

"Shinsou? Is that you? What in the world are you doing underneath our table?" I whispered out in shock. 

He glanced at me with a blank look. "It looked comfy. I couldn't sleep." he replied simply. 

I gawked at him. Then headed to the kitchen. "Well, I will just make us some coffee. You take yours black right?" 

"As my soul" he grumbled from beneath the table still. 

I sighed. "Your soul is not black, Shinsou." I said as I prepared the coffee and set it to make the coffee. Soon, the smell of coffee filtered through the bottom stairs.

I leaned against the counter, closing my eyes waiting for the coffee to finish making. I had completely zoned out until--

"Midoriya." 

 HOLY COW WHEN DID HE GET DOWN HERE? I sighed again.

"Todoroki! You can't sneak up behind people like that!" 

"But I didn't sneak behind you. I am clearly in front of you." he said in his ironically amusing monotone voice. 

"Todoroki, just. No. It's too early." I sighed again. God, I am sighing more than Mr. Aizawa. 

"Midoriya. I must know," I waited for him to continue with whatever theory he had now. "Are you really Aizawa's secret love child? It all makes sense. You are sneaking down here to drink coffee so no can see you. You look extremely tired, and kind of like you have makeup covering eyebags for some reason. You keep sighing. This all proves that you are actually Aizawa Sensei's secret love child." I gawked at him when he finished. 

"Todoroki, no. Wait, how could you tell that I covered them with makeup. I really thought I had gotten better at covering them." he ignored me, still in theory mode apparently.

"See, it all adds up. You don't sleep. You have eyebags. You are down here drinking coffee. You keep sighing. You probably really like cats. And you are secretly annoyed at everyone but secretly secretly you care about everyone." he ended. 

I stared at him tiredly, not understanding any of that. What the heck does secretly secretly mean? Shinsou walked in at that moment to make it worse. 

"You know, he might just be right. Since when do you know how to make coffee and start drinking it?" he said with a snarky smirk on his face. Why that LITTLE--BEEP

The coffee machine decided to beep right at that moment. I pulled down two coffee mugs before turning back to Todoroki. 

"Do you want some coffee, too? Or would you like me to make you some tea instead?"

Todoroki's eyes widened. "THIS PROVES IT!"

I looked at him so done with it right now. I just asked if he wanted coffee. How does this prove anything?

"You want to burn me with tea, therefore my theory is completely right!" he said half-way to himself.

How does that explanation prove anything? I sigh again. I turn back to the coffee to realize it was gone. "SHINSO!?" 

Da--No calm down. Just breathe. It's fine. It's just coffee. And I just haven't slept. No. It's just coffee. It's just coffee. IT'S JUST MY DAMN COFFEE. 

"SHINSO, GET BACK HERE YOU-" 

"Young Midoriya! What is this about? You don't yell at people like that." Yup, that was All Might.

And I'm about to All Might someone into the ground if someone does not give me some coffee.

"All Might..." I ground out, "all due respect, sir. If you do not find Shinsou with my coffee, or find me coffee. I AM GOING TO DETROIT SMASH THIS DORM INTO THE GROUND!" 

Other students started coming down the stairs, wondering what the commotion was. Bakugou came downstairs, ready to curse me out. I turned to him with dead eyes and looked him in the eyes.

"Katsuki. Ten minutes." I said so low, most didn't hear me. But he did. And he went pale. 

"ALRIGHT WHO THE FUCK TOOK IZUKU'S COFFEE? FIND IT BEFORE WE ALL FUCKNG DIE!!" 

-15min later-

Needless to say, there is huge hole in the back of the dorms and I am sitting here at the table with a pot of coffee supplied for me.