𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Comenzar desde el principio

The day went by which consisted of the couple getting their rest and sleeping all day.

Tae woke up first and turned around to see Ares was knocked out and snuggled up beside him with his arms around his waist as his freeforms covered his face.

"His sexy ass." Tae bit his lip, gently tracing his thumb over Ares bottom lip that pocked out at him and admiring the younger features.

Tae ears keened to his phone that ding and liked at his phone that was on the charger beside Ares phone, he reached over and unplugged it and frowned at the unknown number that contacted him.

𝙸
+1 (𝟐𝟑𝟏) 𝟒𝟓𝟐-𝟕𝟖𝟏𝟗
𝘶𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪' 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢?

"Do it look like a I cut hair?" Tae grumbled sarcastically with a mug.

"Hate black folk." The man uttered quietly before going to their new text thread and sending a dry reply
to whoever texted him.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟕
+1 (𝟐𝟑𝟏) 𝟒𝟓𝟐-𝟕𝟖𝟏𝟗

━━━

𝘶𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪' 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢?

𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯
𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘵 ?

270
𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽📍.
𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘴

𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘢

━━━

"Tae, go ta sleep." He heard Ares voice.

Tae turning his phone off and looking down at Ares and playing with his earlobe. "I gotta go, li' folks." He told Ares who tightened his grip around.

"Ya leavin' so soon?" He whined, trying to get closer to the smaller.

Tae chuckled softly and gently rubbed the other's back, "I'll be back booka." He said softly.

Ares groaned loudly in frustration at the fact Tae was leaving, "Can we be on FaceTime tha whole time?"

"Yes we can." Tae said to Ares.

"Igh gimme ma phone and facetime me." Ares demanded. "Right nie, bae."

"I haven't even left." Dazaí shook his head, handing Ares his phone and face-timing his boyfriend. "Ion care." He muttered before answering the call and both of them going onto mute.

"Wea ya goin'?" Ares questioned, letting the smaller man out of his arms and sitting up in his bedroom.

"To da shop." Tae stood up, stepping into the pair of Ares baggy sweatpants and standing up from Ares bed and sliding his phone into his pocket then walking to his Nike slides and stepping into them. "Oh." Ares said, watching his boyfriend get dressed.

"Come back fast as ya can, bae."

Tae shaking his head and clasping the cuban link Ares gifted him with when he took him on a date, "I am not da flash, Ares."