🍋Porcelain lips [BRAHMS HEELSHIRE X M READER]

Warning: Smut🛐 n death or some shit idk

You watch in shock as Cole grabbed the doll Brahms by the legs, slamming the dolls head against a chair as you watch it shatter, an eye bouncing onto the floor.
"What is wrong with you?!" You let out a hesitant objection to what he just did,
"Wait, shh.." Cole interrupted you as he slowly walked towards a mirror, sliding his hand against the dusty mirror, listening to heavy footsteps. Cole looks at you and Malcolm, before turning back. Before you knew it you watched the mirror next to Cole shatter, a hand reaching out and grabbing Cole and kicking him back. You stare at the broken wall in shock, watching a tall figure wearing a mask slowly climb out of the walls.

"Oh my god.." You manage to let out a peep, blinking. "Brahms?" You softly whisper, as you watch the taller, hairy man look towards you. He takes a step towards you before Cole yelled something. You were to invested in Brahms to care about what he said. Brahms intently ran after Cole, pinning him on the floor as Brahms wrapped his hands around Coles neck, putting enough pressure to strangle him.
"Brahms no!" You feel yourself rush up to Brahms and try to push him off, Brahms ended up ignoring you and punching Cole.
"Please stop!" You beg, even if Cole was a bad person he didn't deserve to die!
Cole goes limp, making Brahms lift himself up off of Cole.
"Jesus!" Malcolm said in shock.
Brahms looked at Malcolm then back at you, he reached in for you but Malcolm grabbed your arm and dragged you away from Brahms.
You try and gain your balance and run with Malcolm but you kept tripping, eventually you found a small hole you two could fit through. Malcolm lowers his body to the floor, dragging himself inside the walls, successfully getting in. You pushed yourself in but you felt arms grab your legs and pull you out. Brahms pinned you, putting his knees on the sides of your stomach, lowering himself to your face.
"Brahms.." You let out a worried mumble, Brahms grabs your face, softly rubbing your cheeks. He leaned in for a kiss before Malcolm hit Brahms with a loose board.
You feel your face burning with blush, but Malcolm grabs your arm and drags you to the hole.
"Go on." Malcolm said impatiently.
You crawl through the hole, feeling Malcolm behind you.
"He has been living inside the walls this whole time..?" You heaved out a large breath of air, looking at all the items Brahms as kept. You notice his bed, it had a.. plush of you.. or something? Your missing clothes and everything. You start searching, finding a note as you started reading.

Dear brahms.
We're leaving, do what ever you want with the boy, we won't be coming back. Ever. Have fun with him.
-Mr and Mrs Heelshire.

You feel sweat fall down your forehead. They knew everything!
"Malcolm!" You yell.

"No time to talk, Y/N, we gotta go!" Malcolm replied.

"But-" You were cut off.

"Let's GO!" Malcolm insisted.

You sigh, placing the note back and running off with Malcolm.

You stop when you find the tall man again, Brahms. He had already gotten to Malcolm, what was he going to do with you? You gulp at the thought, you move your leg back, but you slipped and fell down.

Brahms lowered himself to you, sitting on you and grabbing your shoulders.

"Brahms? What are you doing?" You pant, sweat dribbling down your forehead.

"Kiss.." Brahms raspy voice made it almost impossible to hear him.

"I'm sorry Brahms- I-I can't this is your punishment-" Brahms put more weight on you.

"Kiss!" Brahms hissed.

"Only if you get off of me, Brahms.."

Brahms took a second to think, before sliding himself off of you.
You sigh, leaning in to kiss Brahms forehead. Brahms grabbed your face and forced your lips onto his masks cold porcelain lips, not removing his grip.
Your face starts to burn with blush, but you try to escape his grasp, he let go making you fall onto the floor.

"Oof!" You let out a breath of air as you hit the floor, Brahms picked you up effortlessly, carrying you to the closest room.
Brahms sat down, putting you on his lap, making you blush slightly.

Brahms made you lean in closer towards him, he rested his "face" on your head, smelling your hair. You squirm in his grasp, not noticing yourself rubbing against Brahms groin.
Brahms let out a soft moan, holding you tighter. You tense up, looking down at brahms boner, making your face turn completely red.
"B-Brahms?" You mumble, feeling yourself growing an erection.
Brahms seemed to notice because you began to thrust against you, making both of you moan. You feel Brahms grab both of your wrists to keep you from touching yourself, he rubs harder, presumably leaking out of his pants. You both start to pant heavily, he squirm, your face a bright red.
You feel his legs wrap around your legs as he unbuttons your pants, sliding his hands under your boxers. You moan as he grips your underwear and roughly slides them down. Brahms flips you over to face himself, taking off his pants. Brahms smacks his member against yours, rubbing them together, making you moan loudly. You feel precum drip from your tip, Brahms lifts you up a little, setting you onto his penis roughly. You groan Brahms name, grabbing onto his shoulders as you feel him thrust in and out. You rest your chest against Brahms, resting your head on his shoulder, panting heavily you cum and feel Brahm's pace get sloppy, as he's close to cumming.
"Cum for me, Brahms.." You moaned, Brahms couldn't hold it in any longer and shot his cum inside of you, oozing onto Brahms cock and outside of your hole. You pant heavily as the warm sticky fluid flowed through your body.
"Kiss." Brahms managed to let out the phrase again. You leaned in hesitantly as cupped his mask's lips softly, as Brahms slides out of you.

You turn on the foset to the shower, stepping in the shower feeling the wet surface on the floor.

A/N: If anybody wants a part two I can make one if anybody wants one. (And if I ever post this Xd)