📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃

Start from the beginning

"I apologize for her attitude. She's angry because we took away her phone and her computer so she doesn't work on her blog." Marlena stated.

"Which is totally unfair!" Alya spoke up.

"Yeah right, if anything, they're doing you a favor, since you're so obsessed with Lila's Blog." Kalianna cut in.

Alya shoots her a dirty look. "Shut up!"

"Alya, stop it," Marlena says, upset. "Now you're going to apologize to Kalianna right now for bullying her."

"I didn't bully her, SHE'S the bully!" Alya points at the noirette.

"Don't try to flip the situation around. You were the one laughing as your friend destroyed Kalianna's sketchbook. Now, apologize!" Otis demanded.

"But dad-!" Alya tried to protest.

"I said apologize!!" Otis yells.

Alya is taken aback by his loud tone as he had never yelled at her before. She huffs and turns to Kalianna, clenching her hands. "I'm sorry." She apologizes bluntly.

"Again, and mean it this time." Otis commanded.

Alya looks at her mother for help, but she just gives her a severe look. She groans and looks at Kalianna in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry."

"That's better." Marlena nods in approval.

Darius clears his throat and reaches for something inside the brown briefcase he was holding. "Here you are." He brandishes a paper and offers it to Alya.

The blogger takes it. She reads the label before her eyes widened. She looks at Darius with shock. "A lawsuit?!"

"Exactly, you're being sued for five hundred euros since you enabled the situation of that boy ruining my daughter's sketchbook. These are the consequences you must face. I'll see you two days in court." Darius gives Alya a tight smile, then walks away with his daughter.

Alya's hands trembled as she held the lawsuit letter. She slowly looks at her parents, only to regret it.

They are looking at with with disappointment and anger as they knew they have to pay for the damage.

📃📃📃📃

Scene: De-Sinclair Car.

Darius and Kalianna get in.

"So, which house do you wanna go too next?" Darius asked Kalianna.

The ravenette smirks. "Nino's place."

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Lahiffe Residence.

Nino and his little brother Chris are playing Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

"YES!" Chris cheers after his character jumps across the finish line.

"Awww, man!" Nino groans as his character didn't make it in time.

There is a knock on the door, and Nino gets up, walking towards it. He opens the door, only for his expression to become sour when he sees Kalianna.

"What the he11 are YOU doing-"

"Ahem."

Nino pauses and slowly looks over at Darius, gulping when he saw the man glaring down at him. "M-Mr. De-Sinclair?"

"Where are your parents, young man?" Darius questioned.

Nino swallows thickly. "They're at work."

Darius offers Nino a paper. "Give this to them when they get back."