○ Thank you~○

Hawks sitting on top of you smirking, his hand begin to move all over your body. Which is his attempt to be the dominant one, " what do you have in mind?" You said teasingly "I want to use your c0ck " Hawks said while putting his hand on you neck as he slipped his other hand up your shirt, you smiled letting him do whatever.

He gave you bright red Hickey all over your neck, leaving his marks anywhere. He took his pants and boxers off, along with pulling yours half way down. You put your hands on his waist helping him, lower himself down onto you. " fuck-" he mumbled as he began stroking himself. " You look so handsome riding my d!ck like that~"you told him knowing he'll just get more mad "shut- mm~ up~ ahh~~" he moaned into each word. He started to slow down, you smirked  "Aw you slowed down, is it to much for you?~" you said knowing he would get annoyed " s-shut up-!~ Mm~" he mumbled trying to fuck himself faster but clearly struggling "how about I help you"

as you start thrusting your hips up into him while griping his waist. "Ah!~ wait- Mm~  I was~ supposed to be ~~ Ahh~ the dominant one!~" he said trying to not moan "Whatt~ I'm just helping~" he covers his mouth trying to contain his moans. You start to run one of your hands, to his chest, up to his neck, right to his chin moving his hand away, and pulling him in for a kiss. His body tensed up along with his wings fluffed up "mm~"he moaned softly " i- I wanna cVm~" "since you've been such a good boy,
I'll make you cVm" you replied teasingly
" T-Thank you baby-- bird~"

His wings fluffed up more, he tossed his head back. You grabbed his c0ck rubbing it for him, going faster  " Mm~ fuck~" he whined feeling himself in your hands " Aw look at youu~ " teasing him " shut-~ u-" Hawks tried to reply yet, he was so close as he kept fucking your fist while riding your c0ck. " I'm gonna cvm!~" Hawks whined, you put one of your hands on his wings softly tugging on one. "Then cVm for me keigo ~"  you gripped his wing and thrusting even faster "Fuck~ my wings-" before he could say anything else he came , cVmming so much that it even a little landed on your face.

You looked up at him laughing " What's so fucking funny?" He said wanting to be mad but in to much pleasure "nothing~"you said smiling at him " you fucking bitch" Hawks said leaning down to kiss you. You slowly pulled out off him, he trembled a little then putting his boxers and pants back on, and helping you.

Before Hawks could even try to get up, you picked him up " what are you doing ?-" he  said laughing while kissing you, you walked while holding him, bringing to your room. Laying him down  kissing him, putting yourself on top of him " I love -mm~ you~"he mumbled into the kiss "love you too~ mm" you replied, both of you continued kissing.