◇" i need to cVm~~Ahh~"◇

Hawks starts pushing him self on you trying to cvm anyways, you smirk and pull out quickly. " What the fuck y/n why did you pull out ..." Hawks said in a whiney voice, "since you don't know how to be a good Slvt then your gonna have to wait" you got up and put your boxers back on,then walked off to the kitchen

"Y-your kidding right?"Hawks said while getting up and following you. You start making breakfast, completely ignoring him, Hawks  walks up behind you and hugs you. "Baby just fuck me~~,finish the job please~"he begged "why should I? Now you know how it feels to be edged~"you replied, you went back to making breakfast.

(Should I have cereal or toast.) you thought to yourself "Hey Hawks should I have cereal or toast?" You asked him "you should fuck me" he said sounding really annoyed "You want me to fuck you huh?~~" cuping his chin "Of course I want you to fuck me! But since your being a bitch about it I just have to stand here with a boner.." you picked Hawks up and put him on the counter kissing him " What the hell are you doing y/n?!" "Didn't you wanna be fucked?~" "Yeah.." he said knowing he was gonna regret it later. You both continue to make out for a little then picking him up and carrying him back to your room.

You toss him on to the bed climbing on top of him.

You pull your boxers back down along with his, lifting up his legs pushing into him immediately pounding into him "Ahh~~ wait ~~fuckk!~mmm~" he whined, as his eyes rolled back and his wings fluffed up again "Can I cVm?!~~Please!~" he moaned "go ahead you fucking Slvt~" you said "thank you~~"he came pretty quickly "fuckk~~" he moaned "wait what are you doing y/n- Ah ~ fuck!~~" you started to pound into him again
"No more!!Ohh Fuck!~~"his eyes glittering with tears running down. His body trembling in your hands, you grip his waist and keep fucking into him, treating him as your personal slvt " Y/n Please!-" Hawks yells out, but before he could say anything else you shove your fingers in his mouth, gagging him. " shut up and take it, isn't this what you want? To be treated like nothing?" Yelling back at him, you noticed that Hawks is completely broken, you feel his body tense up yet push back into your thrust. You take your fingers out of his mouth, him catching his breath " Thank you~ Thank you!~ " he keeps repeating ever time you thrust into him, until he gets really close. "Can I cVm please?~" "No" you replied quickly, then smiling, quickly pulling out . " What?-... w-what are you doing ?" He asks wiping the drool off his face " you know I am really hungry keigo, I'll just go make some breakfast" pulling your boxers up , then walking back to the kitchen. Leaving him speechless.

He quickly gets up following you " What the fuck was that?! I was so close to cVming. This is the secondtime you edged me, Today!" he tilted his head looking up at you. " so do you want cereal or toast?" Completely ignoring his question. Trying so hard not to smile " I don't care about food right now y/n! " you walk up to him smirking, looking down at him, then kissing his forehead while handing him toast. He mumbles something, you pick up his chin " what was that? " he replied saying " uh!- I said.. um..thank you!" Clearly lying but you just laughed it off..

After breakfast you put in a nice outfit while keigo just sits still mad about earlier, you walk up behind the couch right where he's sitting, leaning down then kissing him. Then whispering in his ear " I love you "
He smiled but still tried to hide it " I love you to baby bird" you walked around and sat down with him, "you still mad?" You looked at him "yeah" he said. As you leaned forward, pulling him on top of you "how about i make it up to you then?~~" he smiled with lust in his eyes.

To be continued?