"Yeah?" he smiled.

"Yeah," she gave him a toothed smile.

Bucky and Steve both shared a look with each other before looking back at the couple that was completely consumed by the other. So much so that they couldn't even focus on the villain they just caught.

_____

Eira was now separated from Tony. She was now sitting across from Loki, watching him, while Tony was with Bucky and Steve towards the cockpit.

"I don't like it," Steve spoke quietly to Tony and Bucky.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop."

"Yeah, he does," Bucky frowned.

"Still, you two are still pretty spry for older fellows. What do you guys do? Pilates?"

"What's Pilates?" Bucky asked as he and Steve both stared at him blankly.

"It's like calisthenics. You both missed a couple of things doing time as popsicles."

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said with a tone of aggravation.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you."

Suddenly, dark clouds formed around them in the night sky. Lightning even rained down before they heard a loud crack of thunder.

"Eira," Nat called. "The weather."

Eira looked up towards the ceiling of the quinjet as she tried to focus on the storm. Although, once she did, she was met with resistance as she attempted to control it. Loki studied her curiously.

"It's definitely not a normal storm," Eira explained.

"Well that sounds great," Bucky muttered.

But Loki looked worried and Steve commented, "What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

Then a loud thump was heard from on top of the quinjet. Then Tony opened the hatch to the back of the plane idiotically after he put his face mask back on.

"What are you doing?" she said worriedly as she stood up.

A tall, buff man with long blonde hair entered the plane. When Tony went to attack him, the man knocked him back into the super soldiers...with a hammer.

She looked at the scene with wide eyes before looking back at the very tall man. He considered for a moment as he looked down at her before he simply grabbed her by her shoulders and moved her out of the way gently, "I do not wish to hurt you, pretty mortal."

Then he grabbed Loki and flew out of the plane.

"You couldn't have done...anything?" Tony complained as the guys all got up.

"He was very tall..and intimidating," she defended.

"Another Asgardian?" Nat said over the roar of the thunder.

"I'm not liking Asgardians," Bucky muttered.

"That guy's a friendly?" Steve questioned.