Chapter 5

"No you have everything wrong. I don't like him like that. He's a friend. That's all. I like someone else. Why do people assume stuff that isn't true?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry. I-"

"No I don't need an apology from anyone. I just hate life and I'm just done." I stormed out of the room and went to go find Tayler.

Of course she was talking to fans so I left to go back to my room and changed into some running shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the lobby and started walking to the door. I heard people calling my name but I never stopped. I just wanted to get away from life. Running and music helped that issue a lot. I was currently listening to Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. I ran the same block a few times then went back to the hotel. Not to mention it was midnight. I came to my hotel room door and opened it. Everyone was in the room looking in my direction.

"Where were you? We've been worried sick about you." Tayler said.

"I just went running around the block a few times." I responded like it was nothing.

"Tamryn do you know what time it is and where we are currently? We aren't in our little town. We're in south Chicago. You could've been kidnapped at this time of night."

"That would've been better than this." I said glancing at Zack.

"What happened? Are you hurt?"

"I know I shouldn't have been running with my ankle like this but I had to get away from life for a little bit. Something happened that no one should know about that pissed me off and I went to go cool down before I cussed anyone out for no reason. It probably would've been you, Devin, or Conner." I said to tayler pointing to the people I named.

"Oh. Well just don't do it again."

"I'll try not to." I said before yawning.

"I know it's early but this has been a crazy day and I'm really tired. I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep." I said going into the bathroom to change into my pajamas.

When I came out everyone but Tayler was gone and she was already asleep in her bed. I got into my bed and instantly fell asleep.