chapter 2

I was still looking down at my phone when Tayler dragged me to the door. She opened it and screamed. I jumped and looked up. Noah Shackleford was standing right in front of us.

"Woah. Excited much?" he said and Tayler blushed.

"Yeah we are. I'm-" I said but he cut me off.

"I know who you guys are. You're the new girls. Tamryn and Tayler."

"Uhh yea. We are." Tayler said nervously.

"Tayler don't be nervous. I'm just another person in the world. Anyways I was picked to show you around the hotel. I don't know why because you live here but I guess I have to." he said just staring at me.

"Tamryn basically lives in hotels." Tayler said.

"Oh you tour?" Noah said giving me a shocked look.

"Oh no. Do they have a pool here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yea wh-" Noah started confused but I was already gone.

I loved to swim. I always go to hotels and I go swimming in every pool there is. I wore a bikini. The top was hot pink and the bottoms were black. I put my long light brown hair in a messy bun. I grabbed the extra key and left the room. Tayler and Noah left on the hotel tour as he called it. I walked into the pool area and all eyes were on me. I started to blush and I found an open chair. I set my stuff down and sat down on the edge. The guys in the pool were whispering and pointing at me. I felt really uncomfortable. Then one person came over and pulled me in by my legs.

"Hey!" I yelled after I caught my breath.

"And so she speaks." a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes announced and laughed with the others.

I realized that boy was Sam Golbach and the guys standing around him were the people that I was going to meet then forget about. But now that I'm going on tour with them I won't forget them. The laughing died down and they all got wide eyed.

"What?" I asked clearly confused.

"We are so sorry. We didn't know that you were on the tour. We thought you were a fan... We would've done so much more damage." Colby said smirking but of course playing around.

"Oh. Do any of you know how to be a base?" I asked.

"A what?" Colby asked.

"A base. It's a cheer term." I explained.

"Oh you do cheer?" he asked surprised.

"Yea. I'm cold now. Lets talk about it in the room." I said with no expression.

"Ok" everyone said and followed.

*in my and Tayler's hotel room*

"So we should all get to know each other." Noah said.

"Ok let's go around and say our name and one interesting fact. I'll go first. My name is Devin and I'm in love with McDonald's." a boy with dirty blonde hair said.

There was a lot of people so I'll just tell you their names. There was Devin Hayes, Bobby Medellin, Conner Bobay, Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, Noah Shackleford, me, Tayler, Zack, Mike Hammontree, Jonah Gerry, Luke Siperly, Kyle Moon, Josh Allen, B-Capp, Danny Dezinna, Alex Ramos, Peyton Sanders, Seve Morse, Julie, Artie Babcock, and a girl named Tori. Yes we were all in one room. Tori kept giving me a dirty look. I just shook it off and played on my phone.

"Who wants to play hide and seek around the hotel?" Kyle said breaking the silence.

We all agreed and got into pairs. I was going for Conner cause ya know he's really cute but Tori got him first then looked back at me with an evil smile. I just rolled my eyes turned around and saw Devin with no partner. I walked up to him and jumped on his back scaring him a little.

"Woah you scared me. You want to be partners?" he said gently putting me down.

"Sure" I said giggling a little.

Sam and Tayler were picked as the seekers and we ran out of the room. Devin stopped took my hand and started running again.

So we ran hand in hand. Yea I know cheesy but cute. He found a hiding spot. We walked into a random room on the 6th floor.

"Welcome to the best room ever. My room of course. I share it with Conner." he said plopping down on the couch.

He turned on the tv and "Kim Possible" was on. I gasped and sat on the floor staring up at the tv like a little kid.

"I'm guessing you like this show." he laughed.

"Of course I do." I said with a straight face.

We were half way into the show when the door opened. Two people walked in...