New Hope-1

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

"I thought this was about the future." Zett says but is shushed by Whie

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the main title. War drums echo through the heavens as a rollup slowly crawls into infinity.

Several people jump in shock as the music blared through the room. Caleb fell out of his chair, blushing and ignoring the snickering from Whie and Zett

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

"What Empire? What happened to the Republic?" Padme asks in concern

"I believe we lost the war." Obi-Wan says sadly

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

"Destroy a planet? Is that possible?" Padme asks but only gets concerned looks from the other occupants of the room.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess

Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of

the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

The awesome yellow planet of Tatooine emerges from a total eclipse, her two moons glowing against the darkness. A tiny silver spacecraft, a Rebel Blockade Runner firing lasers from the back of the ship, races through space. It is pursed by a giant Imperial Star Destroyer. Hundreds of deadly laserbolts streak from the Imperial Star Destroyer, causing the main solar fin of the Rebel craft to disintegrate.

Anakin frowns at the sight of her home planet

An explosion rocks the ship as two robots, Artoo-Detoo (R2- D2) and See-Threepio (C-3PO) struggle to make their way through the shaking, bouncing passageway. Both robots are old and battered. Artoo is a short, claw-armed tripod. His face is a mass of computer lights surrounding a radar eye. Threepio, on the other hand, is a tall, slender robot of human proportions. He has a gleaming bronze-like metallic surface of an Art Deco design.Another blast shakes them as they struggle along their way.

"Is that R2 and 3P0?" Anakin asks as she stares at the two droids "What are they doing there?" she asks

"Perhaps they are part of the rebellion?" Obi-Wan says

"Maybe you're part of the rebel leaders master." Zett says

THREEPIO

Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!

Rebel troopers rush past the robots and take up positions in the main passageway. They aim their weapons toward the door.

THREEPIO (CONT'D) We're doomed!

The little R2 unit makes a series of electronic sounds that only another robot could understand.

The nervous Rebel troopers aim their weapons. Suddenly a tremendous blast opens up a hole in the main passageway and a score of fearsome armored space suited stormtroopers make their way into the smoke-filled corridor. In a few minutes the entire passageway is ablaze with laser fire. The deadly bolts ricochet in wild random patterns creating huge explosions. Stormtroopers scatter and duck behind storage lockers. Laserbolts hit several Rebel soldiers who scream and stagger through the smoke, holding shattered arms and faces. An explosion hits near the robots.