𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬!♡

• My general take on Shadow is that he opens up to people he's close to.

• And since your dating him, he'd open up to you a lot

• It's like you get see a whole nother side of him that one else has

• He'd tell you all his fears and insecurities, his emotions and the things he's gone.

• Your the only person who he trusts enough to tell these things to. He really does love you.

• C'mon, this is Shadow the Hedgehog were talking about, how could I *not* talk about his chest fluff?

• Bro I bet it's so f'cking soft....

• Shadow wouldn't mind you touching and faning over it, if any it 'might' bost his ego

• HE PURRS!!!!!!

• HE F7CKING PURRS!!!!

• The whole fandom has made it canon that he likes cat.

• If you have a pet cat he'd probably bond with the cat on another level.

• especially if it's a black cat

.
• Doesn't matter what the cats name was before, cause Shadow calls them Shadow jr. Even if it's a girl.

• Shadow can cook like a boss and nobody can tell me otherwise.

• Like imagine you come home and there's just a hot n' fresh five star meal waiting for you on the table.

• I feel like Shadows love language is acton

• Example: you get sick and he talks the whole day off just to take care of you. Yeah he's gonna be in some trouble for skipping work, but you matter more to him.

• If your not feeling better the next day he'll stay with you. It doesn't matter how long he has to be there or what the consequences are. Your the love of his life and he'd do anything for you.

• Shadow getting jealous is rare in your relationship
• He knows you love him back. Maybe not in the extreme manner that he does but he know you love him enough to were you wouldn't cheat on him.

• That being said, there are sometimes when people get a little to close and he has to step in.
• Let's just say that person learned not mess with you again

(Alright that's all I could think of so I'll be seein' ya-)