𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 → 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜

Your remember it all so clearly

What used to be a peaceful and thriving city was now in ruins. 

The damage on your home wasn't something that was easy to undo, so people abandoned it. 

But you stayed. 

There was one thing about this place that gave you hope. 

one thing about that day changed your life, him. 

📌 Emerald City

Your home wasn't a small one, it was one of the biggest and most popular cities in Mobius. But even with it's reputation, your weren't sure what brought the mad scientist Doctor Eggman to come check it out himself. As far as you knew despite it's name, your city wasn't home to any of the chaos emeralds, and you couldn't think of any other reasons the doctor would go as far as to tear the city to the ground. But when it happened, you met someone you could never forget. 

It was only mid day when the attack took place, and that meant people were everywhere. Since your city had been at ease for such a long time, there weren't any plans to protect people when a problem popped up, and you'd rather not with about how many lives were lost. All it took was for eggmans robot to blast one bomb into the sky and everything was chaos. The bomb came crashing out of the sky, and the sheer force of it hitting the ground was more than enough to knock you right off your feet. the pain from being knocked to the ground made you unable to move away from the bomb before it went off.  You were sent flying when the bomb exploded. your body had gone limp with pain from the energy blast and you could do nothing but brace yourself for when you hit the ground, but you never did. Instead, you felt a pair of gloved hands rap around your waist hold you close. Your turned around to met your savor, and came face to face with a pair of shimmering, green eyes. They seemed to be stairing right back at you as they held you bridal style, and it was then that you noticed they were still holding you. A blush crawled it's way onto your face. 

"E- excuse me.... could you put me down, please?"

The hedgehog jumped a little when you started talking, but did as you asked and set you on your feet. You turned to look at him once more, and he looked back at you, a smile suddenly appeared on his muzzle. 

"Names Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog. You?" 

You were stund when you heard him speak, his voice was one you never heard before, but it seemed to draw you in. 

"Oh uh...I'm (Y/n).." 

You saw a bit of pink growing on his cheaks. 

"Well then (Y/n), try to stay out of trouble. Kay?" 

You only smiled back and nodded. He seemed pleased with your reply as he zoomed of, leaving behind his iconic blue blur. And in the distance you could hear him say 

"I'll See ya' around!" 

And you sure did hope what he said was true. 

It had been 3 weeks since your met with to hero of Mobius, and it was all you could think of. His voice replayed in your mind, each time it would say the same thing

"I'll see ya' around!" 

And you keep on hoping that you would see him again. 

You weren't sure why you choose to stay, but you did. And thought of leaving never crossed your mind like it should have. You were hoping that maybe one day he'd come looking for you, at least that what you keep telling yourself.

Sonics P.O.V

After the attack on Emerald City, sonic and his crew were able to find the people they rescued a new home, most of them now lived in Station Square. He was sure him and his friends were able to evacuate everyone that they could, but something didn't feel right. He remembers running around Station Square and seeing most of the people he saved, but he never saw you. He never get you off his mind, for some reason you caught his eye, and he was hoping just to see you again, but he never did. It crossed his mind that you might just still be at the ruins of what used to be your home. And soon he was sure you weren't in Station Square, he had looked high and low for you, and he finally came to his sinces. You were still in Emerald City.

​​you were atop a building, trying to make out the land scape of your once home. A since of dread came over you as you over the destroyed city, you remember the life that once thrived here. Every day there were sounds of people talking, children playing, and cars moving forward. This place was once a peaceful and growing City. not all good things last forever, that you knew, but it all happened so quickly and you barely had time to process it all. You couldn't only pray to whatever godly force that thing would get better. 

You were caught up in your dreadful state that you didn't realize the pole you were holding onto was bending over, and soon it snapped out of place causing you stumble over the edge of building. Just before you fell you felt a gust of wind flow past you and something grab your arm, pulling you back onto the building. You look up to see who it was, and almost instantly you recognized them. A small smile formed one there face as they spoke. 

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈  𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚' 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞!"