Air Pandora (Trudy🫧)

Start from the beginning

"Can we get going?" Grace asked annoyed.

"Settle down I'm going," Trudy laughed, shaking her head as she walked around to the driver's seat.

You climbed into the passenger, quickly buckling up and putting on a headset.

Trudy flew the aircraft with ease, a smile coming to her face as she glided the Rotercraft through the sky.

Trudy adored flying, the feeling of being so high took her mind off many things that worried her. It was truly a way of escaping, especially with how beautiful Pandora was.

You watched in amazement as Ikran soared above tree lines, the world below you was so pretty, Trudy chuckled lightly.

You looked to her a small smile coming to your face, Trudy smirked at you, her eyes glancing to you.

"It's a sight huh? Really pretty up here, I'll never get used to it" she stated, looking back to the sky's above.

"It really is, I don't know how you do it. All this looks so complicated" you said, motioning to all the buttons before you.

Trudy smirked, shaking her head "nah it's easy, look" she said, reaching for your hand.

Your heart skipped a beat at how soft her hands were, warmth came up your cheeks. You swear you felt electricity, as Trudy brought your hand over to the cyclic.

"It only takes small inputs, watch" she said softly, her thighs squeezing slightly as she lead your hand in the direction she was attempting to fly. The aircraft leisurely glided over, it was a smooth glide. Youe eyes widen in awe, it was really that simple. Your cheeks turned red as you watched the way Trudy's thighs squeezed at the cyclic, oh my god.

"Feel how small the moves are?" She asked softly, her hand moving slightly so that she was holding your wrist. You looked up to her, watching as a light pink formed under her shades.

"Y-yeah" you stuttered, heart pounding.

"You barely have to think, and she reacts." Trudy said, glancing to you a small smile forming on her lips. She looked down to where your hand was, as she slowly let go of your wrist.

You blushed, slowly moving your hand away. Trudy took back over, placing her hand on the cyclic.

"If you like I could, show you more?" She asked, looking to you quickly.

"I would love that!" you smiled, nodding your head. A small smirk formed on Trudy's lips before we hit a bit of turbulence.

"It's gonna get a bit bumpy guys" she said lightly, flipping some switches above her. Her instruments seemed to glitch, and fade.

"See these magnetic formations?" Grace said, pointing over your shoulder "the arches?" She asked looking to Jake, making sure he was paying attention "yeah, we're getting close."

"Yeah look at my instruments." Trudy chuckled.

"Yup, we're in the flux vortex." Grace stated, looking out the window.

"No VFR from here" Trudy explained, eyes trained on the skies ahead.

"What's vfr?" You questioned, looking over to her.

"Means you gotta see where it's going" she explained in amusement, nodding her head over to you.

You looked outside raising a brow, you couldn't really see anything anymore. The trees, the arches, and the Ikran. All covered by a thick fog, how was she able to even fly like this? Trudy is a fucking legend.

"You can't see anything" Norm said from in-between Jake and Grace.

"Exactly, ain't that a bitch?" Trudy chuckled, manoeuvring through the fog with ease.