Spring Break and Sadness

( STILL IN THE PROCESS OD WRITING,NOT FINISHED)

( Italics are their thoughts )

It wasn't expected and he didn't intend for it to happen or for her to take it the wrong way but it just all happened to quickly. " Chizuru!" He yelled out in a desperate tone knowing that he had screwed up. The sound of his sneakers hitting the pavement hard , people looking at him in confusion as she ran from him. The light clicking of her flip flops growing fainter and fainter, he couldn't catch up to her. His breaths becoming heavier and heavier as he persisted after her. She was never a fast runner but always had had a lot of stamina,but it seemed these events had set her off in more ways than one,and pushed her to run beyond what she normally would. " I HATE YOU !" she shrieked out and that stung. He bit the inside of his lip. " It wasn't what it looked like Chizuru ! Just calm down and I can explain! " he yelled back so she could hear him. " Please Chizuru!'' he called as she began to run into the crowds of people that flooded the shopping district by the sand beach. He stopped and looked around. His fists clenched and he lowered his head, the shower of his bangs covering his eyes for a moment. Catching his breath lightly as he rested his hands on his knees. " I screwed up.." He murmured lightly and kept one hand on his knee and slowly ran the other through his brunette locks. I really am.. an idiot.. He thought to himself with slightly grit teeth. He couldn't force himself to smile now. How could he?..After seeing those tears streaming down her soft doll like features and heart break in her violet eyes.

He screwed up.. standing there in the middle of the blurs of the crowd. Everyone else seeming to move in slow motion blurs around him,all he could hear now was a dull buzzing.. His head hurt. He needed to find her , The catcher's eyes darting back too the sun that was starting to set over the blue water,the sky above him starting to erupt into shades of orange,pink,purple, and red. It as getting dark..

Earlier that Day

" A trip to the beach?'' He questioned sitting in the dug out of Seido's practice field. He and the other members of the first string were taking a bit of a breather after some morning practice. But they had the rest of today and tomorrow off because of putting in some extra time lately.

Looking up at the excited first year,Sawamura Eijun who had a fire in his eyes almost. " Yeah! We've got the time off and it's been hotter than hell outside,so why don't we go to the beach Miyuki-senpai!?''he cheered and he chuckled softly as he sipped on the ice water,adjusting the towel that was laid across his shoulders. " Hm, I don't see why not, as long as I can bring along Chizu'' he said with a hum and smile. He male frowned, wanting it to be just a guy trip but if that was what his senpai wanted then that's what he would do. So about two hours later Sawamua,Tetsu,Miyuki , Haruichi , and a few others that the guys had decided to