good for you '2 - taegi

Start from the beginning

“What are you doing here?” Taehyung rasped out.

“I was cold and didn’t want to sleep alone,” Yoongi explained simply.

Taehyung sat up, taking Yoongi with him. “No, I meant… Shouldn’t you be on a date?” Taehyung rubbed his eyes sleepily, which Yoongi found somewhat adorable.

Yoongi shrugged. “Maybe. But I felt like going home.”

“Was the date bad?”

Yoongi shook his head. “No, it wasn’t bad. She was lovely, actually. But I just didn’t feel the spark igniting, you know what I mean?”

You mean the spark I’ve felt ever since I’ve laid my eyes on you all those years ago? Yeah, I do know what you mean, Taehyung stopped himself from saying. Instead, he pressed his lips together and didn’t say anything.

“Did you at least kiss her?” Taehyung asked.

Yoongi hummed. “I kissed her cheek goodbye.”

Okay, that wasn’t as bad as Taehyung thought it might be.

Yoongi leaned in and Taehyung’s eyes widened. He let the elder kiss him softly, their lips barely touching before Yoongi moved away. “I kinda like kissing you more,” Yoongi confessed.

Taehyung felt the corners of his lips lifting as he showed Yoongi his teeth in a bright smile. “So, kiss me,” Taehyung encouraged him once again and Yoongi happily obliged, crashing their lips together, deepening the kisses right away, licking over Taehyung’s tongue.

Even though Taehyung was very much aware of the fact that this was the first night they spent kissing, but not going further, and it almost felt like a dream falling asleep in Yoongi’s arms again, he didn’t want to think much of it because he knew this was just temporary.

* * *

In the next few weeks Taehyung felt like he was falling in love with Yoongi all over again. They got closer, not only because they started having sex regularly to “relieve stress” as Taehyung like to pretend, but also thanks to Jimin. As time went by Taehyung had not only learnt to initiate intimate contact between him and Yoongi, but because of this he was now much more okay with Yoongi watching Jimin’s streams and videos. They hardly watched them together in the same room, but they chatted through the chat room pretty often. So often that other viewers had picked up on their bickering.

agustd → vante: you didn’t eat the food I made for you 😡

vante → agustd: really? now? you wanna talk about it now, yoongi?

agustd → vante: why? were you jerking off? 😏

vante → agustd: duh 🙄

agustd → vante: don’t you think mochi’s a bit louder today? 🤔 wonder why that is

vante → agustd: idk maybe he’s just into it 🤷 you know how much he likes this toy

agustd → vante: true. true.

agustd → vante: so…

agustd → vante: want a blowjob after?

vante → agustd: yes 🥵