"Alright, now that all of the matches are over, everyone please take a slip of paper, the number on it will correlate to who you will be fighting in the finals. But, that won't take place for another month, please you this time wisely and train. Sand Shinobi, as honored guests of Konoha, you are welcomed to an open Training ground for the month if you wish. That is all from me, if you will look over there, you will find the estimated match-ups."

Round #1 Haruno Sakura vs Kankuro

Round #2 Temari vs Kabuto

Round #3 Uchiha Sasuke vs Hyuga Neji

Round #4 Kitsune vs Gaara

Gaara turned to Naruto and gave him a psychotic smile, which Naruto returned with an excited feral grin.

'This is going to be fun!' Naruto thought as he left the building, his destination was the Ramen stand he discovered a week prior.

"Kitsune!" Naruto groaned. He just reached the good Ramen place and had his hand on the flap. And this pale, gay ass looking mother fucker wants to disturb him?

"What do you want? I'm busy, this had better be important." He said emotionlessly.

"Danzo-Sama calls for you, he wishes to speak with you regarding this month of training for the Chunin Exam final." The boy said with a fake smile.

"Disturb me again, you won't be able to move your lips to smile all fakey like." The pale boy stepped back, his fake smile shifting to a scared look. "I'm only here as a messenger, Kitsune-Senpai. Please forgive me."

"Go run and do whatever it is you do," Naruto said before disappearing in a flicker.

~

"You called for me, Danzo-Sama?"

"Yes, I heard of your match. Very fine work you did putting that Inuzuka in his place, he was not fit for this harsh Shinobi world. I also heard that you will fight with the Sand's Jinchuriki during the Finals. And Orochimaru might attack during the finals, and as you said, you are no match against such a shinobi of his caliber. You may fare well against this Gaara person, but I think I should equip you with something just in case. Follow me." Danzo walked away into a different room, with Naruto following tensely.

"Alright Kitsune, as my surrogate son of sorts, I have a gift for you." Naruto narrowed his eyes, Danzo wasn't one for gifts.

As they walked into a strange room that had a creepy green tint to it, Naruto voiced his curiosity.

"Danzo-Sama, what type of gift could help me against Orochimaru or Gaara, if indeed I do need help against the ladder? Wait, is that..." Naruto trailed off as he stepped closer to the green tint, identifying several eyes in tubes.

"Yes, the Kekkei Genkai of the lost Uchiha Clan, otherwise known as Sharingan. I'm going to give one to you to keep you safe, you are the Leaf's greatest asset after all, and you've done such a fine job in keeping our home safe. Think of it as a sort of reward for being an outstanding Shinobi." Danzo walks to one of the tubes and pulls an eye out.

"Come here," Danzo commanded. Naruto felt uneasy, and he knew why, he knew what would follow.

As soon as Naruto was within range, Danzo took three fingers and plucked his eye out of its socket, replacing it with the superior Sharingan. Steam started to appear around his left eye as the Kyuubi healed his wound.

Naruto opened his eyes and looked around, closing his right eye to better utilize the Sharingan.

"The Sharingan is no joke, I thank you for this gift Danzo-Sama!"

"Be warned, the Sharingan will shred through the Chakra levels of its user if they are a non-Uchiha, like yourself and your sensei, Hatake Kakashi. So make sure to use it sparingly, even with your massive Chakra reserves."

"Hai, Danzo-Sama. I was given a month to train, is there anything you wish me to master?"

"Hm, there is a man within the Leaf that wishes to train you, you will meet with him during the day, and return here to engage in training that I have created specifically for you by night, I'll just have to adjust it slightly to recalibrate for your Sharingan. I want you to get used to it as quickly as possible."

"May I ask, whom will I be training under during the day?"

"One of the Legendary Sannin said to even rival Orochimaru himself in battle."

"Jiraiya the Gallent?"

"I understand your hesitance, he is a weird one. But I assure you, he is one of the strongest Ninjas in the Leaf village, leagues stronger than myself. But if you believe his training to be unsatisfactory, then you may quit anytime. But you should at the very least give it a try, if we learn from only one place then we risk becoming stale and weak."

"Hai, Danzo-Sama, I shall meet with this Sannin and undergo training with him by day. Where shall I meet him, and when?"

"Sunrise tomorrow. I suspect him to be near the Bathhouse, start there. If he's not peeping on the innocent women there, then he's near the water somewhere. Think of it as a training exercise, yes. You have the rest of the day to do as you wish, independent training, rest, pooping, whatever you desire."

Naruto pulls his headband down to cover his left eye, identical to his sensei. He gave Danzo a bow and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

'Hm, I've never been given such an amount of free time before, what should I do? Maybe I should sneak into the women's bath? They have such fine physiques... Wait, did I just think that? I'm not a pervert, or am I?'

Naruto decided to go to a quiet training ground and practice a Jutsu he wanted to master.

~

Naruto wandered around the village, near the bathhouses, searching for someone that fit the description of a legendary Sannin, when he saw it. A white-haired man riding a toad was looking in through a window, peeping on the women that wanted to relax early in the morning.

Naruto approached Jiraiya with his sword drawn, he softly tapped the elder man's back with the tip of his sword, making the Sannin jump in fright.

"Beat it, Kid! Can't you see I'm busy with something very important?"

"How is peeping on women at the bathhouse important?" Naruto asked, his voice louder than necessary with the intent to attract the attention of the unsuspecting women.

"EEH!" Was heard from the right side of the bathhouse.

"Ah, no, my peeping- I mean my research! Look what you did! Huh?" Jiraiya stopped when he took in the appearance of Naruto, recognizing his blond hair.

"You're Kitsune, I assume?"

"Hai,"

"Hm, so you're under Danzo's thumb, huh? I guess it can't be helped. Come on, Kid, let's get started."

~

Naruto watched as dozens of Root members formed different Hand Seals, all of them using a different Jutsu. Danzo wanted him to Copy as much as possible now that he has access to the Sharingan.

If he wasn't testing him to the limits with three times the opponents or having him watch and master hundreds of different Jutsu and Techniques, Danzo had Naruto learn as much as possible from Jiraiya, whose training was just as taxing and brutal as Danzo's was.

Naruto closed his left eye and pulled his headband to cover it as Danzo held up a hand.

"I think this is a good stopping point."

"Are you sure, Danzo-Sama? I can keep going."

"Yes, you need to be well-rested for your fight tomorrow. A lot of people are betting on the Kazekage's son to win. I have a lot of money coming my way if you win, and it won't hurt to show Suna the superiority of Konohagakure! Now begone, before I change my mind to give you rest time."

"Thank you, Danzo-Sama!"