bachira meguru

How you met.

You were visiting your childhood friend, Isagi at blue lock after they had finally allowed visitors in the building. You got lost on your way to reuniting with Isagi because the building is huge. Before you were about to call Isagi you spotted a boy with split dyed hair and asked him for directions, turns out you guys were mutual friends! You were intrigued by his lively personality and had a really good conversation with him until you arrived at the dorm rooms and were able to greet your childhood friend again. After you left, Bachira later asked Isagi to give him your number.

How you asked him out/how he asked you out.

Bachira was the one to ask you out. He would act really chill about it but inside he was freaking out and had to ask some of his friends about how to approach you, so they came up with a compromise. Prior to a soccer game he made a bet with you that if he wins the game then you would have to go on a date with him. He won the bet of course.

Comforting him.

It's not very hard to tell when Bachira gets upset, his mood changes and he stops being upbeat.He'll get all pouty and he just wants to crawl up into your arms and fall asleep :(( He'll really just appreciate if you just give him cuddles and try and divert his attention away from what's bothering him </#

Comforting you.

It's a fact that Bachira is a very comfortable person to be around and can make you feel at ease and he's no different when it comes to comforting you. If you prefer to keep quiet then he will give you loads of cuddles and kisses, wrap you in a blanket and give you some of your favourite snacks to make you feel better. If you want to vent to him he will listen to all you have to say and will try to chip in with little pieces of advice and comfort.

Your favourite part about him.

His smile + facial expressions. Bachira smiles 24/7 so lucky you, you get to see him smile all the time. You also love how he can make the cutest expressions randomly like the time he picked ramen noodles that were a little too spicy and stuck his tongue out and dijfiowuojog.

His favourite part about you.

Bachira really likes your eyes, like he could just get lost in them for days. He says it's the first thing he noticed about you. Whether you have big eyes or small eyes, blue or brown, whatever he admires it all. You'll randomly find him zoning out mid-conversation and he's just staring into your eyes <3333.

PDA.

He does do a lot of pda compared to other cHe always makes sure you walk on the inside of every road you walk on; he'll also hold your hand if you're walking together <3 He'll also give you little forehead kisses if you're waiting for something/someone

Kisses.

Super playful kisses !! He plants so many kisses all over your body if he's in a playful mood.

Favourite moment together.

Your first date at the aquarium. When you two went to the aquarium together. Bachira dragged you to go see the dolphins first and got you a dolphin plushie afterwards,which you still have of course.

Who he gets jealous of.

Honestly everyone. I feel like he's the type that acts really chill and nonchalant when you're talking to other people but gets secretly jealous. Bachira is a very social person so he tries not to show it and he understands that you have other friends who you're really close with and doesn't care if you hang out with them but feels unsettled when you bring up topics that you two "only" talk about. If that makes sense.

Future.

Bachira really wants to spend as much of his time with you as possible, even as he is transitioning to a bigger part of his soccer career he wants to be with you every second he's not on the field. You guys have taken interest in buying a pet recently perhaps a kitten or puppy?

Favourite hobby to do together.

Late night convenience store runs. If either of you gets hungry in the middle of the night you'll run down to the nearest convenience store and annoy the workers by laughing really loudly. Bachira always steals a few "small sips" of your drink but he ends up drinking the whole thing.

Random sfw headcanons.

I'm still working on it, cuties, come back later !

A/N - I'M SORRY I LEFT. I just came back from vacation and now i have all this school to catch up 😔 I've had this in my drafts for so long and just didn't finish it 😭anyway ill be uploading more consistently in the future (hopefully). The kisses part makes me wanna vomit why am i like this. Also thanks bei for helping me with the jealousy part 😻