isagi yoichi

How you met.

A match. You won tickets to a Blue lock match, you decided to go anyway even though you know nothing about soccer. After the match was over you found #11 on blue lock very attractive and decided to shoot your shot and ask for his number but, since he scored the final goal, the press was all over him so you decided to go home because it was getting late. On your way out of the blue lock building, you accidentally bumped into someone (cliché ik) and guess who it was! You ended complimented Isagi's play(and face) as he became a mess of stuttering and blushing as he was flustered by getting complimented by such a beautiful person.

How you asked him out/how he asked you out.

He would be the one to ask you out but would be really nervous and tense about it and think that you wouldn't reciprocate his feelings. After thinking a bunch and confronting his friends he decided to ask you out when you were getting drinks from the vending machine with him and just blurted it out:

"Uhm, will you go on a date with me? If you don't want to its totally fine but I really like you and–"

Comforting him.

When Isagi gets upset, its usually about soccer. Due to your lack of knowledge in the sport you don't really know how to give him advice so you just wrap him up in a blanket and give him sour candies, which he really appreciates since he'd rather not bring up the topic until he's in a better state.

Comforting you.

I feel like he would be just really gentle and considerate and always knowing what to say ?? Like he would ask you about the situation and give you really good advice about how to go about it and take care of yourself. Also he would give you cuddles and kisses.

Your favourite part about him.

His legs, like his leg muscles. You also admire his mindset which is very difficult to achieve. You like that he is competitive and egotistic but not to the point where it takes over his life like other contestants in blue lock.

His favourite part about you.

Isagi definitely worships your smile everyday, like he loves it. He says that your smile was the first thing he noticed about you and he fell in love instantly. He really tries his best to make you laugh/smile because he really loves seeing you happy.

PDA.

Subtle, he doesn't care what other people think so he may slide a few kisses here and there and will always hold your hand in public.

Kisses.

Kisses on the lip, he loves when you smile in between kisses,he gets butterflies 😵‍💫 .I could imagine kisses that are short and sweet Also, forehead kisses after a long day of work !!

Favourite moment together.

Probably the time where he taught you how to play soccer. He was really surprised when you asked him how to play but of course he was super excited to teach you. He went through all the basics with you and tried his hardest not to laugh when you completely missed the ball when you were shooting at the net.

Who he gets jealous of.

Rin. Rin is his rival in the sport that he loves most and he most definitely does not want him to be his rival in love too. So when he saw you giggling on the sidelines with Rin. I wouldn't really say he is a jealous person but after that encounter he became even more competitive with Rin. You noticed the change in his demeanor and once he had told you what was going on you were quick to reassure him that you only have feelings for him, sealed with a kiss.

Future.

While he is focused on becoming a pro soccer player he also really wants you to be by his side in his journey. He will do all he can to ensure that you two can be in a happy, healthy relationship while pursuing your separate careers.

Favourite hobby to do together.

Just going on walks + using one of those apps where it makes random coordinates, and you have to walk to get there like Randonautica. You'd probably end up lost and have to use a gps to get back home. But you'd end up finding some really cool and strange things, like a pair of neon socks !

Random headcanons.

I'm still working on it, cuties, come back later !

A/N- What makes me do this? I'll probably edit this more later. Also from here on out imma be calling the sport with the hexagonal black and white ball soccer, if that upsets you, idk idc. Hopefully this will be the first of many chapters. Enjoy!!