xvi. reunion, part three.

Začít od začátku

Their argument was cut short by Janeisha who was just trying to get the reunion going. She turned all attention to Jela and Natalie who had a few rough patches but still claimed to be friends. When asked, Natalie claimed that she genuinely cared about Jela. Her words caused Amora and Rollie to laugh and Anne to walk off of the stage.

"Why is she walking off? We gotta get a few things off the table!" Natalie got loud.

"We definitely got some shit to talk about!" Rollie spoke up. "Let's talk about the real reason Jela and Amora not cool no more." 

Amora looked two couches down to look at Rollie sideways. "What are you talking about?"

"Natalie told Jela that Amora was talking shit about her and Jela believed her," Rollie revealed.

Amora was oblivious to that fact so she was a little confused at first. When it settled in, she rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. The damage was already done. Jela and her weren't cool anymore so the reason why Jela started to distance herself didn't matter. Other than that, Amora was still upset that her name was mentioned.

Janeisha told the girls to look up at the screens and a deleted clip from one of the episodes started playing.

Natalie, Rollie, and Jela were sitting in Natalie's room in one of the last houses.

INT: NATALIE: "We're on our way to our final night out and before we go, there's something Jela has to know."

"I know you and Amora are cool and everything, but she isn't as real as she says she is. She's going around telling the girls that she don't fuck with you like that." Natalie told Jela.

"Every time I talked to that bitch I felt something wrong. I could tell she had some kind of issue." Jela told the two of them.

The clip stopped playing and the girls started to talk about what they watched.

"I ain't never lied on this stage," Rollie stated bluntly.

"Natalie's a fucking liar because I never said shit about you," Amora told Jela from across the stage.

"I wasn't lying. Anne told me that two days before." Natalie stuck up for herself.

"And you still spread that shit knowing how messy she was so fuck all that. If we gonna spill tea let's talk about how Natalie was shaking her saggy ass booty on niggas while we was in the club and she got a whole fucking man! A whole fucking family at that!"

Amora's statement caused everyone to start exposing each other.

"You and Natalie was eating each other pussy on the way to Africa!" Rollie exposed Scotty and Natalie's situation.

"Rollie shut the fuck up. You a weird ass bitch and you keep coming for Scotty. Talk about how you been on this network for ages and you still look cheap as fuck. You can't dress, you just got that ass kicked, and you made up with Natalie after y'all fought, but now y'all got an issue. You the fakest bitch up here if we being real." Amora came for Rollie.

"I been on this shit for ages and that clearly paid off, baby. The whole world gon' know my name! You just got on TV and you think you're the shit, but that's not the case. If I was you I would keep it cute before I tag that ass again!" Rollie shot back.

"I just started making music and my shit more popping than yours! You not on shit! You gon' be on Zeus Network your whole fucking life and that's only if they don't get tired of your bitch ass."

Amora and Rollie's argument started to get intense. So intense that Security had to get involved before they could start fighting.

Once everyone calmed down once again, the reunion hosts dug deeper into the girls personal lives. They asked Chrisean about her arrest, Scotty about her experience on the show, Bri about her dealing with unfortunate things at a young age, and finally, Rollie about her music career and her friendship with Natalie before they got into it with each other.

"She was talking about getting me into the studio with Curtis and everything—"

Rollie was cut off by Natalie who came back onto the stage causing a scene. "Blah, blah, blah!" She shouted. She tried to talk over Rollie since she was upset that the reunion was still going while she was off the stage. The girls tried to pay her no mind.

Trina and Janeisha moved on and got to the final questions of the season. The ultimate question was: Will you return to the next season?

They started with Chrisean who answered yes. The next person they asked was Bri who said she wasn't sure if TV was for her. They asked Slim who said that she would do it. They asked Rollie if she would do it and she answered with a mixed answer. She revealed that she had her own show coming out. Jela and Persuasion's answers were complicated. 

"Scotty, how was your experience on this show?" Trina asked.

"I just wish we got to collab and really showcase everything we have going on. Like, I'm a personal trainer, I have athletic wear, I wish I got that out and pushed that. It's all good. I got to have some fun times with old friends and I made a lifelong friend in Amora." Scotty answered.

Amora held up a heart to Scotty and Scotty blew a kiss back. Scotty went on to tell the hosts she would come back for the third season if asked.

"Amora, your experience?"

"I can say that I had fun on this show. I won't lie and say that it was all good because it wasn't. This show made me realize a lot of things about myself. Back home, I fight all the time. I'm always in drama so this was nothing for me. I was able to reflect on that and think about ways to move on from that lifestyle. I won't say that I'm completely done with it because I'm still young. Shit's gonna happen and I'm gonna make mistakes. This show made me take a dip into music and I don't regret that at all. My first two songs became hits and I plan on releasing more music as soon as possible. I came into the season with a small following and I'm leaving this season with four million and counting. To express my love for this show, I'd definitely come back for another season. Two and that's it. With that, the STAR out this bitch."

Amora and Scotty linked arms and walked off of the stage together.

AUTHORS NOTES . . .
the baddies west book is probably gonna be published in the next hour or so. i wanted to let this chapter sit, but i'm so excited for baddies west! the bad boys story is published by the way!