DEEP THOUGHTS.....

After many days of waiting Veronica finally managed to finish half of the project with the club.

Summer vacations are going to start in a week and everyone's planning for their holidays. Lin is getting praised a lot in the club lately because of his contribution to the project, he impressed everyone with the deep meaning and lovable perspective that he had put into the story. There's no doubt that everyone likes him.

Veronica is quite impressed with Lin's work ethic because he spent a lot of time writing and working for the club but now as the summer vacations are going to start, the club duties are off till school starts again.

Apart from all of this, Lin is tense about something, and sitting on a bench in the park, the school already ended and everyone went home after their club duties but he's there sinked up in his deep thoughts.

He suddenly mumbled, "Should I Tell Her Or Not?"

"what if she said no?"
"what if she didn't reply or didn't answer the phone?!!"

He's nervous about asking Veronica out on a date.

Lin takes his phone out of his pocket and messages Veronica "hey president ."

Yeah, that's all he wrote but on the positive side at least he took a step up.
Lin wasn't expecting this but Veronica replied the next moment "Hi Lin, how's everything going on?"

Lin got shocked and didn't reply while being online and on the other side Veronica keep messaging him "lin, is everything alright?"

"Hey, why aren't you replying?"

Lin saw the messages but before he could reply, Veronica called him.

Lin was expressionless but he picked up the call.

For a few minutes, they were talking about how good the project is going on, and after that Veronica said "Lin, bye."

Lin quickly said, "hey listen!! If you don't mind can we go for a coffee sometime"

Veronica in a sweet way replied, "yeah, I'm up for it but after the summer vacation because I'm going to my village for the entire holidays."

Lin said "Have Fun :)"

...Call ended...

Lin was kinda indulged in his thoughts......was that a rejection? No Way yes! She said yes! But after the holidays....what if she said no then!
Ahhh this sucks.

Fighting one's own thoughts ain't easy but Lin won over his thoughts and said: "she's so nice and here I just keep overthinking, in this span of short time everyone likes me I'm sure one day I'll convey my true feelings to her."

Lin stood up with a smile and started walking up to the home and in the way he found Veronica.

*Pls follow and upvote for more parts.
*Message me I'll reply for sure.
*Have a nice day 🙂