Mom:" You have to...Or else...."

-she glared at her making her look down.

Mom:"You know what can we do.. Right YN?"

-Yn nodded before tearing up.

Time skips

-wedding day-

Priest:"Y/N sasaki, Do you take haruchiyo Sanzu as your beloved husband?"

Yn:"I...Do.."

-Priest repeats the same line for Sanzu
And he replied the same.

-priest:"Now you may kiss the br-"

Sanzu:"Let's skip this shit."

-With that he dragged Yn out without even letting her see her parents for the last time. Yn was now sitting inside his car while he sat next to her.

-Her mind was blank and she Couldn't understand how things were happening so fast..

Then he spoke..

Sanzu:"Don't day dream about me loving you...You're nothing to me but a slave."

-Yn didn't said anything she was already heart broken bcz of her parents and now it was kinda too much for her to bear.

-She was all drowning into her thoughts that she didn't realized when they arrived his mansion. He suddenly pulled her out making her shocked.

-Sanzu:"Welcome to your precious hell...From now you will obey me...Or else your parents are dead.."

-He dragged her into his room. Throwing her into his bed he suddenly hovered above her making her snap back to reality.

Yn:"S-sanzu w-what are you DOING-!?"

-Sanzu:"Don't call out my name with your dirty mouth babe..You Don't deserve that..."

Yn:"w-what?"

-he took off his coat making her understand his next move. She tried her best to push him off her and leave but she was too weak to do that now...

-Yn:"P-please..Leave me...I'm sorry...S-sanzu-..."

-sanzu:"Do u think I'll let my Mother's killer live in peace?"

-YN:"I didn't k-killed her...tr-trust me-"

-Sanzu:" trust you!??! *laughs* I saw you with my own eyes bich!?"

-Yn suddenly got silent and started to cry knowing she can't escape from him anymore.. She never wanted to face him her whole life..but now Everything's messed up...

-time skips

-YN opened her eyes and discovered herself on his bed. She immediately got up from there to get fresh since she Felt horrible. Coming out of bathroom after dressing up she left a sigh when she saw he wasn't there.

But suddenly a voice made her look behind.

"Already Relieved? I didn't even started to do anything?"

Yn:"S-..san...Sorry..master..."

-he smirks in satisfaction hearing her calling him master.

Sanzu:"Now.. You have to do everything a slave does...Now get my break fast ready.."

-YN nodded and left.

Yn pov-

-I finally found the kitchen and started to make something good for him.

-I know he can never forget the past.. Nor forgive me....He'd never love me...But Can't I just try.... To make him fall for me as well??

-Mins later-

-YN saw him coming down stairs.

-She finally spoke when he was walking passing her.

Yn:"M-master your break fast.."

Sanzu:"feed them to the dogs instead.. They already smells like dog food."

Yn:"...B-but. I. ..."

Sanzu :"are u disobeying me!? "

Yn : "no..."

-Sanzu:"Since I'm the new owner of your hospital... I Won't allow you to come late..if u do.. Then you have to take late night shifts.."

-he left.

-After a few mins YN got ready to leave. She already lost her appetite bcz of him and she Didn't wanted to do late night shifts..

-but coming out she saw her car wasn't there. It Was only Sanzu's cars.

-Sanzu:"finding something?? Ouh! I remember selling your car off...Bcz..."

-he pulled her closer to him by her waist.

Sanzu:" Slaves don't get into cars...do they?"

-YN looked away and didn't said Anything.

-He pushed her away and left with his Car. Yn sighed and made her way towards the hospital on foot...

.

To be continued..

Tnx for reading this shit too!